“Average Food, High Prices $$$$$”

Ron's Landing At Rocky Bend
Ranked #2 of 124 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2018

This is not the place to go for delicious food. I ordered lazy man lobster pie for $43. It was supposed to come with seasoned breadcrumbs but did not. There was not much lobster and it's taste was average. I switched my side vegetable to mixed vegetables and they were mushy and cold. My daughter got shrimp and scallops for $33. She got 3 shrimp and 3 scallops. My wife got the chicken filets which were so tough you could not cut them with a fork. None of us had ever had such tough chicken before and to be served it in a high restaurant was shocking. Yes you get cloth napkins, well dressed fellow diners and valet service, but that doesn't make up for the lack luster food. For a better meal eat at the 99 and with the savings buy the Mrs some jewelry.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Higher end on the prices but I found the food to be fantastic. Fine dinning downstairs pub atmosphere with great veiws upstairs

1  Thank tdextravler
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Love going to Ron's any time of year. Food is always good, view of the ocean always beautiful. It's usually the girls who go so we tend to sit upstairs in the bar area where there is a pub menu as well as the more formal dining choices available. Wait staff is friendly and polite. A tad on the pricey side but if you are looking for a nice dinner , maybe to celebrate something special, Ron's Landing is a great place to be.

1  Thank Gail B
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Most everything is excellent. Not the chicken. Is dry with no flavor. The seafood chowder is good but not worth $10. Most everything is overpriced.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Service is terrible. We had to remove our own dishes and place them on the serving deck. The waitress was awful she never refilled our water or drinks even though we repeatedly requested watar and drink refills. I was served the wrong meal but by the time anyone came to check on us the rest of my party had finished eating. I informed the goofball waitress and she was like oh I’m sorry I ordered the wrong meal for you ... I will replace it. I politely told her that we had been there over 2 hours and that everyone was finished eating so please just take the meal you brought back and bring my check. She insisted to replace my meal to go. I relented and then 15 minutes later she brought me the wrong meal again and still had not brought our checks. We asked another employee for someone to bring us our check. When she finally brought our check she looked at me and said the difference between the meal I brought you the meal you ordered was $2 but I didn’t charge you... I told her had you of comeback to check you would have known you AGAIN brought me the wrong meal and I’m not paying for it!! She was extremely rude. The place was empty and the service was this bad. NEVER will I come here again. The manager never came over to even apologize and the server snickered at us when we left. RUDE HORRIBLE OVERPRICED....STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!