“Excellent food, but way overpriced.”

Ron's Landing At Rocky Bend
Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Most everything is excellent. Not the chicken. Is dry with no flavor. The seafood chowder is good but not worth $10. Most everything is overpriced.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Service is terrible. We had to remove our own dishes and place them on the serving deck. The waitress was awful she never refilled our water or drinks even though we repeatedly requested watar and drink refills. I was served the wrong meal but by the time anyone came to check on us the rest of my party had finished eating. I informed the goofball waitress and she was like oh I’m sorry I ordered the wrong meal for you ... I will replace it. I politely told her that we had been there over 2 hours and that everyone was finished eating so please just take the meal you brought back and bring my check. She insisted to replace my meal to go. I relented and then 15 minutes later she brought me the wrong meal again and still had not brought our checks. We asked another employee for someone to bring us our check. When she finally brought our check she looked at me and said the difference between the meal I brought you the meal you ordered was $2 but I didn’t charge you... I told her had you of comeback to check you would have known you AGAIN brought me the wrong meal and I’m not paying for it!! She was extremely rude. The place was empty and the service was this bad. NEVER will I come here again. The manager never came over to even apologize and the server snickered at us when we left. RUDE HORRIBLE OVERPRICED....STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant boasts a large menu with nightly specials. Steak, seafood and gourmet meals are spectacular. The service is great. If you sit upstairs on the porch, you will have s beautiful ocean view.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Ron's is a little more upscale dining at the beach. It has both upscale dining and a bar menus with a good selection of seafood and land lubber items.
Sundays offers live music, but tend to get a little crowded with a popular local crowd.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We have been dining at Ron’s Landing for over 20 years the food is amazing consistent and the atmosphere is beautiful highly recommended for anyone who enjoys impeccably prepared seafood dishes