“Worst Pizza We Have Ever Had”
Review of Cristy's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cristy's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband and I stopped here last week while on vacation. We were looking for a simple bite to eat after a day at the beach, and this place was relatively close to our motel. Big mistake! Our first clue should have been that we could only buy pizza by the slice....we wanted a freshly made pie.....not one that was pre-made and reheated in the oven. We wanted a couple of slices with pepperoni.....the counter girl simply threw a few pieces of pepperoni on the pre-made pizza and threw it in the oven. The crust was tolerable, other than that it had hardly any cheese or sauce. Thank heavens it didn't cost us a fortune, but it was still $20. It was the worst pizza ever and we will never go back there again. Skip this place.

1  Thank brstcncrsrvr
There are newer reviews for Cristy's Pizza

Reviewed July 1, 2014

love love love cristy's pizza nice and thin crisp hot pizza .would recommend it. if you go to Hampton you have to go to Christy's it's located on ashworth st

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Only reason I would give this place more than 1 bubble is the fact that honestly this is the only good pizza on the beach. Visiting for the night we decided to look up a place to eat in the area. Cristy's seemed to be the place to go. We had a group of 8 of us so we decided to call up and order 3 pizzas to pick up. I called the number online and it would pick up then disconnect.

Hmmm must have not been the correct number. I try back and the same thing happens. I look again online to verify the number and it is correct so I try again. This time I get someone on the phone. No greeting or anything just "Cristy's". So I say I would like to order 3 pizzas for pick up. The person who later I find out is the "manager" just says No we don't do that and hangs up.

No explanation no other suggestions just no and a hang up. So I call back and he hangs up on me again. Had he maybe explained that they are a pizza place that only sells by the slice and don't do full pizza orders I would have understood. We were still all hungry and this was the closest place so we decide to just walk down and order in person. We arrive and ask for 3 pizzas a cheese, a pepperoni, and a mushroom (because that seems to be the only 3 options for toppings). The girl looked at me like I had 3 heads. Yes I want 3 large pizzas. Still nothing.

Finally the manager in the back who I recognize to be the voice from the phone rudely goes he wants 8 slices of each. Again not explaining we only serve by the slice. Completely frustrated at this point and having people at home waiting for food I said yes whatever just give me 3 pizzas worth. $52 dollars later we had dinner. The pizza is very good but had their been another alternative I would have gone in a heartbeat.

It is honestly amazing how some places are in business....

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great crispy crust, and light on the cheese. You dont go here for the atmosphere! Fast courteous service from a take out window in Hampton Beach.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

great for a last minute pizza craving. At night on the way home to watch tv or when having a bunch of friends over for the game. My favorite is the plain. The crust is thin and crispy and the sauce and cheese go well with the thn crust. Enjoy