“GOOD” 3 of 5 bubbles

Wally's Pub
Ranked #38 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
North Reading
“GOOD”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The lobster specials are very good. The food is good and the service is also good. The have good food at a reasonable price.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Joe V

Waltham, MA
“It's a biker bar, but regular people are welcome as well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

My Wife and I ate there for the first time in either 2010 or 2011, I had their steak tips (very good!), and my wife had their twin lobster dinner, this year we went back and had the same thing. Twins are only $14.99 here, we also a day or two before, had one of theis pizzas-very good as well!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank steveb817
Hampton, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tacky biker bar with average music, if you like that kind of thing.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Bikers would be in their element here, but if you want to dress nice and meet gentlemen, dont bother. Service was poor. The number of women dancing alone because they were kind of unfortunate looking and men with large bellies with old pick up lines abound. But hey, some people like that kind of gritty bar.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Msweeney071412
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't be drawn in...better places to go...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Husband and I took a ride up the beach abd saw the sign tuesdays twin lobsters 11.99. Place was busy but not crazy. We waited for an outside table although plenty of inside seating. Its the beach inside looks low rent a couple of pool tables and a juke box. Outside front and back has wooden tables and all the chairs are plastic. Unless you want a high bar or low bar stool. Anyway sat down and ordered drinks and meal. Husband got a bud light. 5.00 I got a stolli cran decent sized but at the 9.00 price I later found out. Second round waitress got drink wrong and we ordered fries and rings to go with food. That was the last we saw of her for 45 mins until I flagged her down. She said she was sorry our order was on the board now? Why now? Why not before? She claimed many people waiting. It wasn't her fault. I asked her for an estimate..she came back 10 mins later...another half hour and again not her fault. I was ready to go. Lobsters came as we were standing to go. Mine...one claw on one one of them. They were ok. Nothing special. 5 mins later fries and rings. Rings were cold. Told the waitress when she came back another 15 mins later thay were served cold. No comment from her. No offer to fix or compensate for long wait. Now we observed a couple sit down next to us and order there food when we just got ours..25 mins later lobster served. My conclusion she forgot our order. And I'm sorry but poor service reflects poor training by management. Will never eat there again. And sad to say my husband is black..only black person in place and although I don't see discrimination in bad service as a rule the vibe was there.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CampingismyZen
Andover, Massachusetts
“I love it there weekdays, and weekends!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I love going to Wally's. The waitstaff is awesome, they'll get to know you and your drink after only a couple times going, say sweetie and hunny which I think is adorable :) the pizza is amazing, I used to go to wally's because I could pop over to Christy's, but now Wally's pizza is so much better, I just stay at the bar. I enjoy the live music, but prefer the DJ Provo nights because he' a riot on his own, and it's better to dance to. I highly suggest it if you're a laid back, fun loving person, if not any bar probably won't be enjoyable for you...at least try it out, I keep going back almost weekly 4 years later :)

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Wally's Pub? Share your experiences!