“Great breakfast in a beautiful restaurant”

Beautiful Mama Leone's
Ranked #11 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice restaurant and we liked how it was decorated. We went for breakfast and it was good but not big portions. We want to go at night for dinner b/c we liked the atmosphere and the prices are comparable to other beach restaurants.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed up in the Hillcrest Inn above this restaurant and had breakfast here every day while here. The service was great and ample portions for breakfast. I loved the homefries too.They were deep fried just the way I like them. I went here one evening for dinner. I enjoyed the warm bread, fresh salad but the eggplant was a little overcooked for my taste. I did think it was a good value for the money and would just order something different next time.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

so much fine food, many choices, excellent service and reasonable price, not much wait (15 min) on a 4th of july

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is the most over priced horrible food ever! Sauce had no taste. 18.95 scallops were rubbery with some mystery orange bread crumbs on top. The only highlight was we had good service. Walk on by. Not worth it!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went yesterday upon oir arrival to Hampton Beach. Beautiful decor. The dinner salad with shrimps was the best choice. The lasagna as a kid meal was great, portion and taste wize but I was disappointed with the lobster ravioli. The 5 round noodles stuffed thinly with lobster meat. For 22$, I would of expect a more lobster being in Hampton.

Been to Beautiful Mama Leone's? Share your experiences!