“Great food, great value”

Beautiful Mama Leone's
Ranked #11 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Waltham, MA
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

They always have a great dinner, my Wife likes their Chix and Veal Parm combo, and I like their stuffed chix breast, plus they have a great breakfast

Visited July 2012
1 Thank steveb817

Brooklyn CT
“Taste of Italy”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

When at Hampton Beach NH, a sure stop for a little pasta and wine would be MaMa Leone's. We usually go at least once during the time we are here for the weekend. When the question of "are you in the mood for pasta" this is the place to be.

The sauce in the pasta dishes is a blend of tasty tomatoe flavored with just the right spices and abundant portions. Keep the feeling going with a nice bottle of house wine, and settle back and enjoy a wonderful dinning experience.

The staff from the hostess to the wait staff make you feel welcome and even if you have to wait a while to be seated you can always sit in the bar area and have a drink while your waiting.

Be sure to stop in and try this wonderful restaurant during you stay in the area.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Maggie06234
“Tasty Food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Expensive but great tasting food! We go here every year and always look forward to coming back! Always friendly staff!

1 Thank RKordziel
Boston, Massachusetts
“Poor Service, Bla Food, Dirty Hands on Food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

On a recent trip to Mama Leone's, I was not impressed! First, they ran out of bread. When they made more, we had to remind the waitress to bring us some. Then I saw that all the waitresses and waiters were hand picking and cutting the bread, with their bare hands! The hands that just handled money and credit cards! Half of the bread was crushed, because she was holding it so hard while cutting.

We ordered a bottle of wine (that was pre-opened) with 3 glasses. Only received 2 so we had to ask for another, and wait. Then ordered our meals w/ soups. We had to wait for the soup, since they ran out! Then she still brought us one less bowl. And we had to wait another 10min. to get the next bowl.

Once the food was served, I found out that my plate had been given to another table. So I had to wait more another to be made. I ordered the Lobster Fiesta, which was "market price" but I didn't even receive a whole lobster as the menu described! But I certainly was charged for it!! It was also suppose to include Clams and Mussels. I received only 3 mussels and no clams. And it was all over a bunch of linguine, and very little marinara sauce that would have had more taste if it was Ragu!

There are so many better places on the strip, this place is not worth your time!

• Visited August 2012
Upstate
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cold breakfast”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family and I went in for breakfast and I had the pancakes they were paper thin. Waitress didn't bring maple syrup over to the table I had to ask for it. she also took the time to fill other peoples orders before bringing over my syrup so my pancakes got cold. I just think that should of been on the table before my pancakes came out so I didn't have to wait for her to bring it they would not have gotten cold..

• Visited August 2012