“My favorite at Hampton”

Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We went all the way to the top. Very busy but reasonable. Not a long wait. Fish and chips was delicious. Nachos are the best on the beach! Loved the margaritas.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This place is one of our favorite summer restaurants. Start with a cocktail at the bar on the 3rd or top deck, followed by diner on the second floor. Always start with fried clams for the app followed up with the colossal lobster roll. Never disappoints, even though the clams had small bellies this visit they are so good, and the most lobster meat in any lobster roll we have ever had!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Service was OK, we both ordered the special Pesto Chicken sandwich. I took a few bites and on the third the breast was completely raw in the middle. They apologized and said they would take care of our next round of drinks (we were already on our second round). I then ordered a burger instead. It tasted like a cheap frozen patty. We did not want a third round of drinks and then were presented with the check with no drinks removed from the bill. I had to remind them they offered to buy a round of drinks. They did take 2 off but the server was hesitant to ask her manager because they wanted to buy another round, not one we already had ordered. I will not be coming here again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Fried calamari was tasty as were the coconut shrimp. Fried Clams platter was pricey, ask the "market price" before ordering. Choosing this at my last visit literally doubled my usual lunch bill! Would definitely include on my go to list of restaurants, though.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Fun time on the deck. You can enjoy the ocean view, while you relax. Great entertainment, but NO dancing or you get in trouble.