“Awesome seafood”

Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My sister loves this place! Plan on going back this week! Wish I could take the food home! I had deep fried belly clams! Out of this world!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Sat on the upper deck. Was slightly confusing to figure out which level had which menu. Food was decent - top deck had fried, pub style food which was fine for our needs. Really wish they didn't allow smoking - guests at another table were chain smoking, and the small breeze was blowing it directly at us. Because of this, we were eager to get out of there. Luckily our waiter was super attentive and the food came fast.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sat on upper deck for breakfast, had a beautiful view, nice and airy. Waitress was attentive and friendly. Food was very very good! I will defiantly go back

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We sat on the secound floor - what a view. I tried their Lobster roll - have to say it was one of the best I have ever had and I have had many. Also the bloody mary was excellent. The service was top notch.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Sea Ketch is always our first night dinner stop on our weeklong annual visit to Hampton Beach. The balcony seating is fabulous (there are 3 balcony levels---one for dinner and 2 for drinks/appetizers) with a view of the beach second to none. You can often see antique cars cruising by on the street below....The food is excellent and the menu is limitless! Something for everyone. The Shrimp Scampi is my annual favorite. The wait staff is always prompt and courteous, and Vince (the owner) runs a tight ship. We've known Vince for many many years and he always takes time to chat with us when we visit. Finest restaurant on the beach!!