“Food not very good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My 2nd time trying this place, cedar plank salmon was dry, rice pilaf had no flavor, salad lame I got one split cherry tomato and 2 very thin slices of cucumber, really? my man's fried clams terrible for a coastal place. Desserts are to die for but I won't be going back.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had reservations for 12:30. We were there at 12:20. Checked in . We were told 5 minutes. Twenty minutes later was told any minute now. Another 25 minutes and they told us to eat at their bar. This was Easter with family. Asked to speak to owner and was told NO. We were totally disgusted and left. Went home and had grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't ever go here. It was a Nightmare.

2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went with my sister in law & it was very good.
I have been going here for years & it has always been very good. Pricey, but very good.
Nice staff, clean, always busy :)

1  Thank tbcllc1
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We continue to return here when we want to splurge and have a nice atmosphere. We have found to be consistently good and a little on the expensive side. The atmosphere is very nice and romantic. We both had the haddock with baked potato. The dinners were excellent. The service was prompt and courteous. The menu is varied and you can get lighter fare sandwiches at a lower cost. If you want a nice atmosphere with consistently good food give the Galley Hatch a try.

1  Thank Vanderneucker
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great food. Service is a little slow, but the the atmosphere is erlaxed and meandering. If you are in the mood for dessert, I highly recommend stopping by!