“Delicious Seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ended up here last weekend. It wasn't our first choice, but an excellent alternative. The wait was about 20 minutes because the place was packed on a Sat. night. We had a drink in the bar before being called to our table. The bar are is small with occupied tables taking up a lot of floor space. Despite that we were able to squeeze ourselves in and belly up to the bar.

For our meals I opted for the haddock stuffed with seafood and drizzled with a lobster sauce. It was excellent coming to the table nice and hot. Rob opted for the broiled scallops and he wasn't disappointed either.

Jessica, our waitress, was attentive and pleasant to us. She brought us fresh rolls right out of the oven and some cornbread to start while waiting for our meals.

I'd stop back the next time were are in NH for the race. The prices are comparable to other establishments on the coast and the atmosphere was lively.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Went here for an early dinner after a day at the beach. I had the special- beef stroganoff and my husband had the sirloin tips. The stroganoff had a great flavor, but the beef was a little tough ( it was good for $12.50). The sirloin tips were good and the onion rings were excellent (light and crispy, not oily- delicious). We both started off with a dinner salad which was very fresh and the green goddess dressing was amazing. Atmosphere is nice and our waitress was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a little hidden but we were glad to have found it. Angus cheeseburgers, fresh haddock sandwich was what we ordered at the bar. Great service and the food is great. This is our third time eating there and we are always happy.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

First of all I have to say that I've been coming to the Galley Hatch for over 25 years ! Food is always very good, extensive and varied menu. Staff has always been friendly and efficient.
So no problem with food or staff, its the prices ! Especially the sandwich and pizza items, these
are priced about 30% higher than equal quality and quantity at other area restaurants. So in conclusion : I love you Galley Hatch but your pricing is out of line.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had not been to he Galley Hatch in many years. I had heard that they had a good small plate menu in the bar area. We went in on a Sunday night of Labor Day weekend and it was fabulous! Service was prompt and friendly. We ordered 4 small plates and each one was better than the next! I highly recommend "The Hatch."