Review Highlights
Good Deal

Reviewed August 25, 2018
MauiWowe
Buffalo, New York
They charge you, but you do all the work climbing.

Reviewed July 16, 2018
Tom L
Northampton, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Found this place on Trip Advisor and glad I did. It's a reasonable way to treat all my grand kids while Mom and Dad get to watch them from the cafe deck.They offer a half a day special $15 / $20 includes kids hot dog meal! A fun Day!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Worth a visit, as there are many ways down. ALL safe! Is well maintained, with life guards in places needed. A great place to eat on the property.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

We went here last year and had the best time!!!! Great price for the time you are allotted. 3 slides allowed for so much fun (even for my husband and me not just our daughter!!) They serve food, a little price but good. We will be going back this year!!

4  Thank lavery_lisa
Reviewed June 14, 2017

This is a good afternoon activity for all ages. the place is well maintained, the staff is very friendly and the water is very well supervised. My biggest complaint is their pricing structure is very confusing

4  Thank KeyWest25
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Reasonable price for two hours. Got tired from all the stairs but plenty of time to test. Love the deck !

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My kids love going to these waterslides. They always have a great time! The deck top restaurant allows you to watch your kids and grab a quick bite or cocktail. We usually buy the 2 hour pass - great deal!

5  Thank Kim R
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Was there with my children and grandsons , Server didn't smile once, Like we were putting her out, she had to take our order, then another staff member came up and asked if he could take our highchair, before we were really done with it, a blanket fell out of the chair and on to the floor, then my daughter was removing her son, and the guy just walked away with the chair !! How rude! needless to say no 20% tip here!!! Try being nicer to people!!!!!

1  Thank twkissell2
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I want to give this place five stars, it was a childhood favorite of mine, but I cannot in good conscious recommend anyone go down the funnel slide, especially an adult with a small child.

Fourth slide down (2nd funnel slide trip) my husband and son flipped as they entered the funnel part. My son whacked his head against the wall of the slide and his head got trapped under my husband's leg. He was left with a bump and cut on his forehead, but worse he was really traumatized by the experience. Like I'm not sure I'll ever get him on another slide again, and now instead of enjoying our last day at the beach, we are watching for signs of a concussion.

Now the staff's response to the event was great, but also some of the things they said were concerning. Like "were you sitting with the child in the front?" Yes they were, just like every other water slide everywhere. Their response was "oh, you are supposed to go down with the kid in the back which is against the manufacturer's recommendations, but causes less people to flip over. " So apparently flipping over is a common problem, and they continue to operate this unsafe slide!!!! Also, the person loading at the top didn't tell them to go down with the kid in the back, so they can't even follow their own ridiculous rules. We've spent many days at other watermarks with funnel slides and never had a problem or witnessed a problem, so something is up with this slide. Even other reviews mention flipping over and whacking kids heads.

They did give us a rain check to return another day, but we certainly won't be going back.

Sigh. This place would be great if it was safe. 5 star establishment if you weren't risking your life and your children's lives. Careful sliding!!!! Not worth the risk in my opinion.

2  Thank Katie M
Reviewed September 2, 2015

a must visit each time we are in Hampton Beach with our Grandchildren. It is clean and affordable and they just love it there!

1  Thank janetB9339ZU
Reviewed August 8, 2015

Wish we had stopped here sooner (last day we were there). 5 pm to 8 pm $15 so $5 an hour. Kids had a blast while we had a drink & food on the deck while watching the kids. Very good clam chowder. Kids took a 15 min. break with us to eat and back out again.

1  Thank Lew S