“Excellent pizza”

The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #13 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 23, 2013

wonderful place, really enjoy the food and the service. Great place for the whole family............

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Excellent pizza, pepperoni very large but very thin and very good. Have a separate sports bar as well as the restaurant. I usually do take out.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Probably the best pizza I've ever had! Fun atmosphere, family friendly, kids can watch pizzas go in and out of big brick oven! Highly recommended for last minute meal or planned group event! Servers were great!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

For those who read my last review on Ron Jillian's, I hinted about this place.

WOW, we went there August 29th and that was a very pleasant experience. First, we were greeted by a nice young woman and seated immediately. Our waitress was the sweetest girl I've seen in a long time. We ordered a large pizza and had it made 1/2 and 1/2... It was not actually on the menu but our server offered to split the pizza between two kinds. Half sausage, half pulled pork... In no time were we served and the pizza was excellent. As for dessert, the cider donuts are excellent, to say the least.

Will go back for sure...

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Watching the pizza chefs throwing the dough was great entertainment, & the end results were very tasty! I was in a salad mood as it was a hot evening & that was delicious. The men in my family enjoyed the beer & a nice touch was a sampler of an unknown brew! Service was swift & friendly, hope to visit again!