“Delicious for Pizza”

The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #18 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The menu here is very simple. Mostly pizza with a few appetizers and salads. It is a wood fired oven and the taste is absolutely delicious. The wings we ordered were large pieces of legs and wings and tasted like they had been made on a grill. We loved it. The pizza was outstanding and the atmosphere is great too! It is a little pricey but well worth it. Again, keep in mind the menu is basic with mostly pizza.

There are newer reviews for The Community Oven Wood Fired Pizza

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've been to The Community Oven several times and each time was a great experience. I've tried a few different pizzas but my favorite is the margherita! The wings are delicious as well and everything is great with a cold beer or other beverage. I've been to the restaurant and the bar and both were consistently good. I visited the bar with friends and family for live music a few times and it's always a great night. I highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Was there on July 11 for a scholarship award dinner and pretty impressed. Apps were kabobs - the steak tips were unbelievable, extremely tender and perfectly seasoned! Had a couple of wings also, would have had more but people kept scooping them up ahead of me! :( They put out a green salad and assortment of dressings - nice and fresh salad, no unusual ingredients like I usually like but that's ok, it was for a crowd so you can't get too creative. Wonderful assortment of pizzas, I love the thin crispy crust they have but I think some of them could have used more toppings, i.e. one of their "specialties", the Pepper and Pepperoni (and I think I'm missing one topping). Their pepperoni slices are HUGE and thin sliced - very nice! We'll go try it again on our own, and yes as others have said they are a little pricey but I think worth it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Go--- Won't be disappointed. I'll be back there next week. Open wood fired oven, watch him work keeping an eye on and turning the pies

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Community Oven is a unique pizza restaurant. Very nice eat at bar and also table service. Pizza was very well prepared and perfect crust. Pizza selection was very good, I did expect to find more of a non pizza selection on menu but was very limited. Perhaps will change in future. If you go for pizza you will not be disappointed.