“My favorite!”

Dining options: Reservations
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“My favorite!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local, one of my favorites to have a few drinks and apps. Lunch or dinner. Service is always pretty good, they are doing a wonderful job at the new location.

Hampton, New Hampshire
“Love the new location”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been a patron for several years. The staff is always welcoming no matter how busy it is. The food, well you won't leave hungry. They always put out a great dish, or pan I suppose. Mangia!!!!

Visited July 2012
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Italian at its best”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We recently returned to the new Jillians with the intent of giving this restaurant another try. Our prior visits to this restaurant were not pleasant experiences. I must say they pulled their act together. The food by far is the best along this sea shore town of Hampton NH. The newly trainned staff could not be friendlier and service with a smile. I only have one complaint and this complaint is my pet peave. Although some people may not find it objectionable it is not what I would call the finishing touch to a almost perfect meal. That is when you receive your bill in a black folder and the waitress returns to your table and before even looking into the black folder ask the Question; " Do you need change?" This irritates the hell out of me. My suggestion is for the waitress to say "Thank You, I wlll be right back with your change". To me it is a form of embarassment and no matter how change is due it is my perogative to determine how much of a tip I will be leaving for the service rendered. Yes we will retun to this restaurant and hope this situation with the staff is corrected.

• Visited June 2012
New Hampshire
“Average”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Just so-so. I would not recommend this for a gourmet meal, but at the level of a say an Olive Garden, this is fine.

New Hampshire
“Large portions, but not the Top of the Town”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This place serves very large portions, but the Italian food is not the greatest - it is not bad, but it is not a real hit.