“Best Mexican takeaway around!”
Review of Las Olas Taqueria

Las Olas Taqueria
Ranked #31 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Latin
Description: Las Olas is a fresh Mexican grill. Quick Service, friendly staff, and tasty fresh Latin/Mexican food that you can choose your fillings as our staff guide you through the process.
Hampton, New Hampshire, United States
“Best Mexican takeaway around!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food here is fresh and authentic. It is well priced and the service is fast and efficient. Actually I can't imagine any better Mexican takeaway and am so glad this place is just down the road. I usually order a bean meal and am able to request a selection of refried, black or pinto beans. Extras include guacamole, sour cream and a selection of fresh salsas.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tracey G

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Amazing Burritos!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had an amazingly delicious burrito at Las Olas! I loved the whole set up. Plenty of seating, really nicely done paintings adorning the walls. The prices are great. I tried a burrito and it was mild with interesting ingredients. My friend and I also purchased the sweet potato hash. It was more like small french fries than a traditional hash, but it was very tasty and not too spicy. I saw a sign that said you could add the sweet potato hash to your burrito, and I may do that next time. I wish I had stopped in sooner- I have passed Las Olas at least 50 times and always said, hmm I'll have to stop some time. Don't be like me- go in now. Right now. You won't regret it!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank quiet_wave
Deerfield, New Hampshire
“Top notch mexican food, fast and fresh!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This restaurant is right up there with any Chipotle restaurant I have visited, and that chain is one of the fastest growing in the industry. Great ingredients, great service, and the serving size is large! I would highly recommend this place to anyone passing through who is looking for a great deal and great food!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank hehasawifeyouknow
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Fresh and fast”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nice concept of made-to-order Mexican food so you can customize the type of beans, cheese, toppings, etc. They make a great burrito, but I also really like the salads they make with toppings for those watching their waistline. Bright and cheery and spacious interior. My kids love the Mexican soda that is sold here. Very nice spot, and economical too.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Buckeye82
Exeter, New Hampshire
“fresh and healthy food”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have to laugh that someone would suggest going to Taco Bell instead - they are not in the same stratosphere. This is fresh, made from scratch, real food - prepared to your exact order, right in front of you.
cute decor with a beach/surfer vibe
Prices are a bit high, but portions are big (especially the burritos) - share one to save a couple bucks. They have a seasonal pineapple salsa that is heaven - if they have it, you need to try it.

Visited July 2012