“Yum!”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 114 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai and vegetarian restaurant. The flavor is fabulous as in Thailand. There's no need to add other seasoning or spices. Our secret family recipes had been passed down from generation to generation. We feature assorted meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes that are served in a variety of traditional homemade Thai sauces, all MSG free. Our authentic, aromatic Thai cuisine uses only high quality ingredients to produce a wonderful eating experience. If you have any allergies, we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions. In August 2013, Thai House Restaurant Opened in Tilton, NH. We are proud to have served many satisfied customers who had given us high ratings on Yelp and Tripadvisor. To serve you better with even more space, in February 2016 we relocated to Hampton, NH.
Newfields, New Hampshire
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

So glad there's an excellent Thai restaurant around here! We had been going down to Portsmouth or Massachusetts to eat Thai food before we found out about Bai Cha. The food is excellent, good portions, nice presentation and decent prices.

• Visited September 2012

Providence, Rhode Island
“Tasty Thai in Hampton, NH”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

For a while now I have wanted to check out a fairly new Thai Restaurant in my home town. (From what I gather they used to be in Newburyport, MA prior to Hampton, NH.) I've never had Thai food so I thought it would be nice to broaden my dining. Since I had the day off and my boyfriend works up the street, lunch would be a perfect time.

The restaurant is lovely....walking in, it was very appealing and had a classic and modern mix. Seating was ample. There was only one other couple there since was it early lunch time. The waiter was very friendly. Every thing was very clean although I didn't use the bathroom.

I don't recall the name of the dish my boy friend ordered. It had a very charming peanut sauce on it. It had the slightest hint of heat. His veggies were very fresh and crisp. When he was done, the plate was clean, he liked it! I ordered a dish they call "GARLIC". It had chicken and shrimp mixed with mushrooms and carrots over a bed of cold lettuce. I know that even being a home cook, things can wilt and other things can come out too mushy. This dish was anything BUT that! Mine was fresh and crisp. The chicken and shrimp were both very tender and not dried out.

We both ordered a lunch dish and a hot green tea. The total came to $22 and some change. I thought that was very reasonable. When we were leaving, I told the man who served us that I had never had Thai food before. He laughed and said that this was only the tip of the iceberg. And indeed, he is right! I will certainly be returning there and look forward to telling others about Bai Cha Thai Restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Rhode Island
“First Time A Charm”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Tried Bai Cha take out last night for the 1st time and thought it was very good. Enjoyed pad thai noodles, siam chicken rolls and 1/2 peking duck. Food was on-time and the restaurant was very clean from what I saw. Staff was pleasant and friendly. If I could make one change it would be to make their on-line take-out menu more user friendly. Not a big deal and will try Bai Cha again.

• Visited January 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Consistenly fine Thai food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am so delighted to finally have Thai food in Hampton, where there is so little diversity in food choices. I consider myself an informed critic of Thai food, having traveled to Thailand once upon a time, and having lived in a major West coast city where there is a Thai (or sushi) restaurant on nearly every corner. Bai Cha has been consistently good the 5-6 times we've dined there or had take out. Dishes I'd order again include dumplings, chicken basil, seafood basil, pad thai, vegetable curry with tofu. Dining room has a peaceful and lovely ambience. The prices are not a bargain, nor would I consider them expensive. I hope Bai Cha can build enough clientele to be around for many years to come, as this has become our tradition for New Year's and birthdays.

• Visited November 2012
“Try the soup, try the apps, everything is delicious”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Just love this restaurant. Hope if you like Thai you'll give it a try. Eat in or take out.
We always take out and it's still steaming when we get home.
Everything is seasoned perfectly.
Staff/Owners very friendly.