“The Best I Could Find”

Breakers Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Breakers Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 114 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy oceanside dining at Breakers Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner daily. With a refined yet casual, pub-style atmosphere, Breakers is a favorite among hotel guests and Hampton Beach locals alike. Sample our award-winning Clam Chowder, try one of our seafood specialties, or order up a zesty specialty pizza. Cap the night off with a specialty drink in Breakers bar or dance the night away with our DJ or Live Band. During the summer, Breakers features a sumptuous breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays.
Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
“The Best I Could Find”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Dinner here was ok. The food was pretty much average fair for beach towns. The service was above average. The staff was young but well trained. Friendly and very professional .

Dracut, Massachusetts
“Friday Night at Breakers Bar/Lounge”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My previous review, from 2012, was of the restaurant. This one is of the Bar/Lounge.
My wife and I went there this past weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary, as we have done for the past several years. This time we were not disappointed.
Since it is tied to the restaurant we were able to get delicious coffee and share a dessert before the music and dancing.
Then, of course, the adult beverages were similarly delicious and our server provided great service. I'm sorry I didn't get her name.
My wife and I love to dance, but we don't want a steady diet of hip hop or rap, that's why we love the Breakers Bar/Lounge. "DJ Dan", who I actually met for the first time this past weekend, does a great job of mixing Sinatra, big band, standards, blues, R&R and hip hop music to suit everyone's taste.
By the way, the clientele is, for the most part, mature. We didn't feel like we were crashing a toga party, as has been the case at some other clubs.
The physical atmosphere of the room; architecture, furnishings and lighting lend a touch of elegance which, again, makes my wife and me feel comfortable. The people working there take good care of the property.
It was great to see the familiar faces of exceptional employees, Mr. John York, Colleen and Dave.
My wife and I had a great time and we hope to see you all again sooner rather than later.

Ma
“Delicious & Accommodating!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I am a gluten-free vegan and they made me the most delicious dish! Great location, friendly staff, beautiful restaurant!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kimberly A
“NIce little Niche”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great take especially if you are staying at the hotel-
Perfect location in the heart of Hampton-
good food, great service-reasonable prices.

Visited June 2013
“Wonderful atmosphere , great views, helpful staff, very clean.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

A great server is key to a great meal. Our server, Thalia, knew the menu backwards and forward, offered suggestions, answered our questions about items on the menu, and she was dead on with her advice. She will be the main reason we will return. I can definitely recommend the lobster Mac n Cheese, loaded with lobster and a rich creamy sauce , cooked to order and brought steaming to the table. After the meal we had a tour of the entire ballroom and reception areas by John, and we were made to feel very special. A great experience all around. Hard to believe this hotel/restaurant is 100 years old..

• Visited June 2013

Been to Breakers Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!