“Best food on the strip”

Breakers Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Breakers Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 115 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy oceanside dining at Breakers Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner daily. With a refined yet casual, pub-style atmosphere, Breakers is a favorite among hotel guests and Hampton Beach locals alike. Sample our award-winning Clam Chowder, try one of our seafood specialties, or order up a zesty specialty pizza. Cap the night off with a specialty drink in Breakers bar or dance the night away with our DJ or Live Band. During the summer, Breakers features a sumptuous breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Rita does a great job with this place every year. The remodeling is fabulous, the food is the best on the strip without a doubt. Wonderful service too, friendly.

There are newer reviews for Breakers Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I went for a drink on the terrace. The drinks were lacking alcohol, and were served in cheap plastic cups. I ordered a strawberry daquiri which came with fake whipped cream on top. My husband asked for a vodka and orange juice. This came to $15.
All the drinks are served in the same plastic cups, even shots. I noticed that the server held four cups of shots with her fingers inside the cup. I used to work in a bar, and that's a big no-no.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The restaurant is pleasing to the eye, the interior provides a nice dining look. I ordered one of their specials that night...and 20 minutes or so after ordering the waitress finally returned to tell me they were out of that particular item. I little bit of time later the night manager, "John" introduced himself and apologized for the wait. He brought me out my appetizer and promised us free dessert. (warning: do not order the buffalo wings for an appetizer, they are not hot at all). The food FINALLY arrived and it was pretty good. The dessert was fantastic though!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

bring back haddock chunks..dump beer battered haddock...make a "good" chicken parmesan

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The Breakers Restaurant has been around for a long time. I remember when men often wore jackets and ties, women wore dresses to dine there. In this day and age, that's all changed.
To me the menu is limited, but the food is well prepared. We both had sirloin tips which comes with really tasty onion rings, grilled asparagus and we asked for baked potato. All was delicious.
The clam chowder was really good, although I don't know where they found "cups" of that small size. We shared a garden salad made up of field greens with balsamic vinaigrette, also tasty. For dessert we shared a rasperry cheesecake, with mashed strawberries. Our cocktails were tasty as was the coffee I enjoyed at the end. Of course a meal like this isn't especially cheap, but the setting is calm and restful after a hectic day in the sun or people watching on the "strip", the service is what you would expect.

Been to Breakers Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!