“good food”

Breakers Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Breakers Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy oceanside dining at Breakers Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner daily. With a refined yet casual, pub-style atmosphere, Breakers is a favorite among hotel guests and Hampton Beach locals alike. Sample our award-winning Clam Chowder, try one of our seafood specialties, or order up a zesty specialty pizza. Cap the night off with a specialty drink in Breakers bar or dance the night away with our DJ or Live Band. During the summer, Breakers features a sumptuous breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays.
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The food is good, not enough for the average male. Coffee is not limited, never an empty cup. I enjoy the coffee and I will have breakfast there if I am not hungry.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I love mac and cheese now I love lobster mac and cheese that I tied at the breakers restaurant and bar located at the ashworth hotel in hampton beach NH. Service was great with resonable prices, located right on ocean blvd with a view of the ocean. The lobster mac and cheese was a hit with me, had to think twice before I ordered it because I thought the lobster would not sit well with the mac and cheese, but it did, it was great

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Recently we visited the Breakers Restaurant for a late lunch while at Hampton Beach. We were seated right away in the spacious lounge area at a table near the front windows with an Ocean view. Service was efficient and friendly. My wife and I had their beach special which consists of fresh beer battered haddock on a brioche roll, cole slaw and fries. Our son had the roasted turkey dagwood, also with cole slaw and fries. The sandwiches were excellent and the portions were huge. The cole slaw was fresh and the tartar sauce was freshly made. I only wish we had the opportunity to visit the Breakers for dinner. Their dinner menu looked excellent. They have larger, more formal dining rooms that had not yet opened for the day during our visit as well as ample outdoor rooftop seating. We are looking forward to going back to the Breakers during our next visit to Hampton Beach.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed two nights in Hampton Beach. The food here was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. I only wish the menu had more choices. It seemed simple dishes were missing.We ordered Nachos which are huge and a meal in itself. They were good. For two persons Nachos drinks and bowl of corn chowder was over $25 buck so it is pricey.

Reviewed July 18, 2011

I enjoyed my first meal so much at the Breakers that I went back again before I left Hampton Beach. Very friendly atmosphere with a few tables of families. The lobster pie was excellent and the baked haddock was also very good. It was nice to sit inside in the air conditioning and still be able to see the ocean across the street. In addition, the staff was very friendly.

1  Thank djpick