“How do you ruin a steak and cheese??? I guess we should ask their chef!”
Review of Greg's Bistro

Greg's Bistro
Ranked #72 of 117 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Terrible steak and cheese, blah pizza and if the bar side is full you have to wait in front of the kitchen that has to be 1,000,000,000 degrees to get your food. Im sure there has to be better options than that!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

great food, fast delivery and we love the new bar! the owners and staff are always very friendly and the price is affordable and the portions are giant!

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This place horrible!!!!,stay away!!!!!,I called the owner...his own words"HE DIDN'T GIVE A ?!'");/" save your money.....i wasted over $ 33.00 on garbage.....i work hard for my money as well as everone else....i just wanted to feed my family on vacation.......

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ordered to go so I haven't actually seen the restaurant. I read the reviews and I was a little hesitant. Well, it was hands down the best roast beef club I've ordered in a long time. Full of rare/med-rare roast beef with bacon, lettuce, mayo & tomato. It was AMAZING!! The sandwich is so large you can only eat half even with others taking a bite!! Fries weren't great but they never are unless you eat them there. My son had the buffalo chicken tender sub and loved it. Wings were good to. Delivery was right on time. Price was very reasonable. Very very good!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We call ahead and pick up on the way home and its always awesome. Pizza isn't outstanding but good and everyone can get anything. Fish and Chips isn't soggy even after takeout and the haddock is flaky and thick fried.

The super roast beef is their specialty. Awesome sandwich and they are always hopping.

Been to Greg's Bistro? Share your experiences!