“Terribly overpriced, terrible atmosphere, terrible service.”

North Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #82 of 114 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Terribly overpriced, terrible atmosphere, terrible service.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Visited this particular restaurant, service was slow, order was incomplete, had to deal with over served foul languaged patron who was placed to the rear of restaurant after complaining only to have him come around to stare us down. Portions were not worth value. Food was average, not only did we order chowder, but we reminded server yet the next time we saw her was when got our meals, we again mentioned chowder on to get it cold because apparently it had been sitting entire time.
Would not recommended or return.

• Visited September 2013

Derry, New Hampshire
“Horrified”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Waitress should know menu
Waitress and mgr should know if they ran out of certain food items

Most of all a mgr of a restaurant SHOULD NEVER WALK AWAY FROM A CUSTOMER EVER !!!

• Visited July 2013
Salem, New Hampshire
“Bar Visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Me and my girlfriend who lives in Hampton visited this bar for a drink. She ordered a Sangeria, while I ordered a "stolie". The bartender served use in plastic cups and filled my cup full to the brim with ice, She then added pineapple and another non alcoholic juice, then added more ice to account for the slightly melted amount and more so that the ice was overflowing the cup. Upon trying it I couldn't taste any alcohol in it. I asked what was in it, she replied with " vodka, and said that it was sweet but deadly". Charged 8.50 for the drink and the bartender talked to the customers/regulars standing behind my barstool the entire time.

If i ever go again I'll get a draft beer or a bottle. Its difficult to mess those up

• Visited June 2013
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food is average at best. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner here and the breakfast was the best meal. The place could be cleaner. Kind of a rough, local crowd at night when it essentially becomes a bar.

Visited February 2013
Laval, Canada
“UGH”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Where to begin.... Ah, yes.. ZERO SERVICE and CRAPPY FOOD. First and last visit to that place.
We walked in at around 10PM, the place was pretty full, but we saw a couple that was leaving and decided to take their table. When we finally sat down, the waitress kind of passed by and shoved menus into our hands... The table was dirty and disgusting, with beer and pieces of food still on ti, she didnt even bother with it.. Is that supposed to be a part of the charm, trying to avoid beer on the table and someone else's salsa??
When we were finally ready to order, we had to flag the waitress down, as she was chatting with her friends at the next table, and she seemed pretty annoyed for our interrupting her. AWESOME attitude.. Then she proceeded to tell us that we can only order from the appetizers part, at this time of the evening. Wow, that would have been helpful to know AT THE BEGINNING, and maybe we would have not wasted time waiting for the table and choosing food. So we order: I - a platter of Nachos and hubby - a pound of mussels. Food arrived pretty fast, but she forgot the side order of beef that I asked for. When she brought the meat - it was disgusting, probably microwaved.
Hubby's mussels were FULL OF SAND! and when I say FULL - it was impossible.... when we complained, she asked him, with rolling her eyes, "are you dunking the mussels into the broth to wash off the sand?" WOW. Just wow. Darling, he could dunk it all night, and the sand was still there.
Needless to say, he didnt eat. we shared my plate of horrible nachos with a plaster of some weird stuff on them, which at one point was probably cheese and veggies, but was probably also microwaved, it was disgusting and mushy.
Then we paid over $40 for all that wonderful stuff (he also had a beer, and I a glass of house wine), and left in a hurry. And yes, she charged us for the unedible mussels.
to summarize: NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Visited September 2012