My husband and I along with another couple stayed April 13-14 at Ashworth by the Sea, our first time staying there. It was also our first time staying at Hampton Beach, and after researching on Trip Advisor (and once again the reviews were spot on), we chose this nice hotel. We wanted a place within walking distance to the attractions especially the Casino Ballroom since we had tickets to see the band America who were playing there that night (they were excellent!). The location is awesome, right across the street from the ocean, the staff is so friendly and efficient, and it's very clean. For lunch we had some appetizers in their Breakers restaurant and also ate dinner there that evening, and we had breakfast the next morning in the Wharfside Cafe, all very good. The wait staff were so friendly, and service was great.
Our room was clean, fairly small, and we got a good off-season rate, but the walls were thin where we could hear a lot of noise from others in surrounding rooms.
All in all, Ashworth was a great find, and we would not hesitate to stay there again the next time we are in the Hampton Beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open year round, Ashworth by the Sea offers friendly New England hospitality in an elegant, boutique setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. We've maintained the historical aspects of the hotel, which has been a Hampton Beach Landmark for the past 100 years, and our recent renovation has updated the hotel with all the modern conveniences and amenities today's traveler expects. Ashworth by the Sea offers captivating views overlooking award-winning beaches, as well as creative dining, superior service, well-appointed rooms, and a superb location on Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. We look forward to welcoming you to our beach hotel. With New Hampshire's only sandy beach just outside your front door, the hotel has been designed to provide a tranquil seaside retreat. Stay with us, and you'll enjoy elegantly furnished guestrooms, three restaurants offering some of the finest dining on Hampton Beach, and effortless access to the area's prime attractions, including Odiorne Point, Rye Harbor and the Kittery Outlets. A wide variety of family amusements including a water park, zoo, museums, the Casino Ballroom concert arena, and tax-free shopping, are all within minutes of our doors. Relax and enjoy the ocean views from your private balcony, or take a dip in our refreshing heated pool before strolling off to discover one of the many fine shops or historical sites nearby. With over 6,000 square feet of event space and five dynamic function rooms, Ashworth by the Sea is a top destination for weddings, social gathering and corporate meetings on Hampton Beach and the Seacoast. Ashworth by the Sea is the perfect destination for romantic getaways, family vacations, girlfriends' shopping weekends, or corporate retreats. While many Hampton Beach hotels close once the summer rush is over, Ashworth by the Sea welcomes guests throughout the year, making us ideal for travelers who prefer to enjoy the quieter, off-season side of the New England coast in the cooler months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Ashworth by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashworth By The Sea Hotel Hampton
- Ashworth By The Sea Hampton
- Ashworth Sea
- Ashworth Hotel Hampton Nh