Stayed here the weekend before Memorial Day. We had never been to Hampton, NH before and thought we'd give it a try. We found a deal on Groupon for Ashworth, but that had sold out. But we found a similar deal on-line, and went ahead and booked it. Very reasonable rate, and it looked nice and had gotten decent reviews. We arrived and found a very cute place, run by very nice people. The room was clean and the bathroom had been updated and was very nice. Our room looked north, and had a good view. The rooms don't all have fridges, so we called the front desk and they promptly delivered one to us. We ate our meals offsite, except for breakfast, which we had in their cafe. It was good and very resonable. Not knowing anything about Hampton Beach, we discovered that it is a very noisy place in (or almost) in season. It reminded us a little of Virginia Beach or Wildwood, NJ. Lots of motorcycles and the noise that comes with it. We would come back here, but more off-season, as we like a more relaxed and quiet place. But the hotel was great and we enjoyed our stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open year round, Ashworth by the Sea offers friendly New England hospitality in an elegant, boutique setting overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. We've maintained the historical aspects of the hotel, which has been a Hampton Beach Landmark for the past 100 years, and our recent renovation has updated the hotel with all the modern conveniences and amenities today's traveler expects. Ashworth by the Sea offers captivating views overlooking award-winning beaches, as well as creative dining, superior service, well-appointed rooms, and a superb location on Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. We look forward to welcoming you to our beach hotel. With New Hampshire's only sandy beach just outside your front door, the hotel has been designed to provide a tranquil seaside retreat. Stay with us, and you'll enjoy elegantly furnished guestrooms, three restaurants offering some of the finest dining on Hampton Beach, and effortless access to the area's prime attractions, including Odiorne Point, Rye Harbor and the Kittery Outlets. A wide variety of family amusements including a water park, zoo, museums, the Casino Ballroom concert arena, and tax-free shopping, are all within minutes of our doors. Relax and enjoy the ocean views from your private balcony, or take a dip in our refreshing heated pool before strolling off to discover one of the many fine shops or historical sites nearby. With over 6,000 square feet of event space and five dynamic function rooms, Ashworth by the Sea is a top destination for weddings, social gathering and corporate meetings on Hampton Beach and the Seacoast. Ashworth by the Sea is the perfect destination for romantic getaways, family vacations, girlfriends' shopping weekends, or corporate retreats. While many Hampton Beach hotels close once the summer rush is over, Ashworth by the Sea welcomes guests throughout the year, making us ideal for travelers who prefer to enjoy the quieter, off-season side of the New England coast in the cooler months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ashworth by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashworth By The Sea Hotel Hampton
- Ashworth By The Sea Hampton
- Ashworth Sea
- Ashworth Hotel Hampton Nh