“Great”

Beantowne Coffee House & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hampstead
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

They have good fresh food, just wish they had condiments like jelly that is hfcs free. Very friendly staff.

There are newer reviews for Beantowne Coffee House & Cafe

Reviewed February 20, 2013

How many places can you walk in, they see you, and know what you like? This is a place with a memory. Great people behind the counter! Always responsive. The thing that really stands out here is the teamwork. They know what one person needs help with behind the counter to finish the order for a customer. I wish my work environment was like that. Then I'm out of there (as intended). But, on a rare day, I know it would be a treat to sit and people watch in the comfortably lit cafe area. I notice the art changes on the walls quite frequently and that keeps it interesting. It's also very nice to consider that the dust doesn't have a chance to sit very long ; ). Now, given that I can have a anything from a very healthy smoothie, to sandwich, or muffin I am usually, just in and out with a great cup of coffee. They know how to make it right. Here they have "real" spoons in which you can put a really good stir in your coffee. It makes you feel a little more grounded and less disposable beginning your day, and that is a treat as well. I'm glad someone was has their thinking cap on.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Every sandwich, salad and soup we've had here has been good. We like the fact that it's a quiet and cozy place. Even our 8-mo old daughter enjoys being here.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We love everything about Beantowne. Go there for lunch at least once a month now that I'm retired. It's a tad expensive, but the food is great and the service is wonderful. Best coffee in the area!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

If you've read the rest of the reviews you'll know by now that they have nice decor. I've been in twice now and appreciate that there's a shop around that isn't a national chain.

The food is okay but pricey. I ordered a chicken pesto panini sandwich on french bread and my sandwich bread was burned. A sandwich an drink of Nantucket Nectar cost just shy of $10 ($9.35 I think it was) but you don't get chips or even a pickle! Their sandwiches are fine (when not burned) but for a little bit more of a drive I could have had a Subway sandwich with chips and a drink for about 7 bucks.

I'd go again, because it seems like a nice friendly place to hang out. Maybe I'd try one of their coffees. The place was named one of the best of NH in New Hampshire Magazine's best of the state 2010 issue. Value, it's not but a good place to sit and eat or drink it can be.