“It's "OK", my husband loves the place”
Review of Pasta Loft 2

Pasta Loft 2
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Hampstead
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have had a few meals that I was unhappy with buy my husband loves the place. In particular, he loves the fresh warm bread with oil and roasted garlic they give you before dinner. Having been there many times, I am still looking for a "favorite" that I can settle on and order when I am there. He seems to love everything. I love him, so I go. : ) He is a seafood fan and more experimental in his eating than I, so perhaps that is the key here? Our waiters have been very kind to us and friendly, so that makes up for many things. If the dining room is full, I will leave next time rather than sit in the noisy bar area. Couldn't even hear my family's conversation as it was so loud in there. That same evening we ate there, in the bar area, the manager needed to seat a large party and asked us if we would move. We graciously did. He promised us free desserts if we moved and they were never offered at the end of our meal, just the check. I didn't need the calories anyway, but if you make an offer and inconvenience your customers, you should follow through.

There are newer reviews for Pasta Loft 2

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Best pizza in the area sums up this restaurant. The servers are very laid back. The beer selection if great. The restaurant itself is very casual and comfortable. The menu is not huge and the quality of the ingredients is top notch. The Caprise Salad is my fav along with the Feasta pizza.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have been here twice, and both times we have been very pleased with the selections, the wait staff and the atmosphere. Linda was our waitress, and she is very efficient and courteous.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went out I dinner with my mother to have a nice dinner, and I got harassed by a waitress, then got yelled at by the OWNER because his waitress told him a different story, and kicked me and my MOTHER out!!! I couldn't believe this I am a loyal customer to them.. I usually go there for drinks because the food there is horrible and waitstaff is very slow.. Deffinitly not an "Italian" restaurant they have the worst italian food ever!

1  Thank Rei1266
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This place is around the corner from us and was a pleasant surprise when we bought our house. It has a great bar with good entertainment through out the week and a large beer tap selection, which is key.

The food is a great selection as well. Everything from brick oven pizza, to classic italian dishes, to great salads. The wings are fantastic as well.

Its a regular stop for us.