“Best Pizza in Area”

Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Hampstead
Plaistow, New Hampshire
“Best Pizza in Area”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Best pizza in the area sums up this restaurant. The servers are very laid back. The beer selection if great. The restaurant itself is very casual and comfortable. The menu is not huge and the quality of the ingredients is top notch. The Caprise Salad is my fav along with the Feasta pizza.

• Visited February 2012

Hampstead, New Hampshire
“COZY”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have been here twice, and both times we have been very pleased with the selections, the wait staff and the atmosphere. Linda was our waitress, and she is very efficient and courteous.

• Visited December 2011
“Got HARASSED by wait staff and OWNER!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Went out I dinner with my mother to have a nice dinner, and I got harassed by a waitress, then got yelled at by the OWNER because his waitress told him a different story, and kicked me and my MOTHER out!!! I couldn't believe this I am a loyal customer to them.. I usually go there for drinks because the food there is horrible and waitstaff is very slow.. Deffinitly not an "Italian" restaurant they have the worst italian food ever!

1 Thank Rei1266
Pelham, New Hampshire
“Great Bar and Italian Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

This place is around the corner from us and was a pleasant surprise when we bought our house. It has a great bar with good entertainment through out the week and a large beer tap selection, which is key.

The food is a great selection as well. Everything from brick oven pizza, to classic italian dishes, to great salads. The wings are fantastic as well.

Its a regular stop for us.

• Visited May 2011
Hampstead, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat and drink.... The live...”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Great place to eat and drink.... The live entertainment is always great

Been to Pasta Loft 2? Share your experiences!