“Just OK”

Cuisines: American
Description: Seafood and bbq
Description: Seafood and bbq
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food was ok. The porter beer was great-- made by the owner. Dining atmosphere is poor, crowded, and bland.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Just love there seafood but today disappointed in the fact that the Menu is being revised & I call for priciing & to place my order early and told best to call back. I wanted to p/u the order on my way in town from work. Lost my order !!!
I do takeout.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The menu is huge and hard to decide what you want. I had read that the lobster bisque was great so I ordered that and he ordered clam chowder. Both were extremely thick with a flour taste; they took mine off the tab when I told them I didn't like it and only finished half. He ordered the baked haddock & scallops and I wanted mine fried. We both wanted the SPECIAL onion rings so we paid the additional $2.50 each.....mistake! It seems my fried dinner was cooked in old grease, I am unsure of this but all items had a rancid taste. He found the baked items to be ok. I was never asked if I wanted more tea and I am a huge ice tea drinker. Hopefully this was just an off night. We both made the decision that we would NOT return.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great food, great service. Owner always on hand and loves to meet guests. Seafood great and has great BBQ too!

1  Thank MKTravels603
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch at the Lobster Q. It has an interesting menu with a mix of seafood and BBQ but not limited to that. We enjoyed the fish and clams. Pricing was reasonable and we will return.
The place was clean and friendly and you could enjoy a nice cocktail if you chose.

2  Thank Drakesisland

Been to Lobster Q? Share your experiences!