“Thank goodness we had a Groupon!”
Review of Lobster Q

Lobster Q
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Hampstead
Cuisines: American
Description: Seafood and bbq
Description: Seafood and bbq
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The menu is huge and hard to decide what you want. I had read that the lobster bisque was great so I ordered that and he ordered clam chowder. Both were extremely thick with a flour taste; they took mine off the tab when I told them I didn't like it and only finished half. He ordered the baked haddock & scallops and I wanted mine fried. We both wanted the SPECIAL onion rings so we paid the additional $2.50 each.....mistake! It seems my fried dinner was cooked in old grease, I am unsure of this but all items had a rancid taste. He found the baked items to be ok. I was never asked if I wanted more tea and I am a huge ice tea drinker. Hopefully this was just an off night. We both made the decision that we would NOT return.

There are newer reviews for Lobster Q

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great food, great service. Owner always on hand and loves to meet guests. Seafood great and has great BBQ too!

1  Thank MKTravels603
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We enjoyed a nice lunch at the Lobster Q. It has an interesting menu with a mix of seafood and BBQ but not limited to that. We enjoyed the fish and clams. Pricing was reasonable and we will return.
The place was clean and friendly and you could enjoy a nice cocktail if you chose.

2  Thank Drakesisland
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The Lobster Q had been raved about by a mutual friend and the best I can say about the food was that it was OK. For the quality of the food, I felt that the prices were a little steep for lunch. The service however, was great. Our waitress was friendly & attentive and came back repeatedly to check on us.

1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been there several times and either the food is great or it is not good at all. The owner is very nice. The prices are a little high and the servers, well some aren't that friendly.

1  Thank Rachel W