“Atrocious!!! Run!!!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Seafood and bbq
Description: Seafood and bbq
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Sean was working the bar and thought it was appropriate to make nasty comments. He's lucky he didn't catch a fist.

1  Thank Fellaout4

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have eaten here 5 times in the last 2 years, the food is very good! I am a BBQ fan and LOVE the ribs! The other 3 are seafood fans and love most other items!! The cornbread is a MUST HAVE, and sometimes we order it 2 times as the side to have extra!!

One trip my son wanted Lobster tail and when it was no longer on the menu, they made him a lobster roll without mayo, so he could get his fix! Their kids menu chicken fingers are home made and a big hit! There sauces are all made on site too, they don't give you very much, but always bring more when asked!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

A true New Englander has high expectations when it comes to seafood, so when you find a seafood restaurant that is as good as the Lobster Q you have found a place that you be going back to. If you are heading out for seafood, head right over to the "Q"... When Sean (the proprietor) comes by to see how your dining experience is going, be sure to tell him Mike sent you....

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed October 13, 2012

An unlikely location for a seafood restaurant, but you'll be pleasantly surprised. The added bonus of barbecue offerings makes this a go-to place when you need a menu to please all tastebuds. I've dined here at least half a dozen times and never been disappointed. While I've always stuck the seafood items, it's enough to keep me driving inland for a taste of the sea! One of my favorites is Trident's Grilled Combo - succulent grilled scallops, gulf shrimp and swordfish. In addition to standard menu items, you can always count on creative specials. The service is friendly and the atmosphere casual, LobsterQ is a hidden gem in the unlikely setting of a suburban strip mall. Beach fare without beach traffic!

1  Thank roadtrippin58
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family has been coming here for a couple of years and we have always had a good meal. I usually order the Lobster Mac & Cheese and it is very good.. The prices are good but I agree with a past reviewer that they can be high for some items. My sons 17th birthday in April we came here and he wanted the Alaskan King Crab legs, it was his birthday so I didn't bother to ask the price, it stated Market Price for the price. When the bill came they were $43!!! probably the most expensive meal I have ever purchased and we travel a lot.
I wish they would have a diner type card for customers who come regularly, like T Bones does with the Paybacks Bucks or have coupons in the paper from time to time. With dinner and drinks for our family of 4 our bill usually totals $100 for dinner here. The decor is more of a luncheon seating with metal tables and chairs and not wooden tables and chairs so I guess I could see where some customers would be surprised at the meal prices.
The owner, Sean, always comes around and talks to us after our meal, nice touch.

Been to Lobster Q? Share your experiences!