“great hotel”
Review of Royalty Inn

Royalty Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Gorham
Reviewed July 12, 2012

what a great hotel friendly people they make beds every day i will go to this hotel again my kids loved it too no complaints from me or my kids

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
RoyaltyGorham_NH, Owner at Royalty Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you very much. See you again.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here to attend the Newton's Revenge 2012 bike race. I was surprised to see how clean it was (as motels have a bad rep sometimes) the room size was adequate for 2 people. Dorm sized fridge (nice for a longer stay). You can walk to at least 2 good restaurants. Ice cream across the street. A nice view of the mountains from the pool area. A good wide spot to park right in front of your door. Nice hot shower. Very clean bathroom. We will definately stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review. Cleanliness is our #1 priority. Please visit us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed at the royalty while on a trip with my family to Santa's village and Storyland. I will say that I have very little to complain about, the property is well maintained, room was very clean and it has all the expected amenities. The only real negative was that whenever someone on either side of our room (207) took a shower, it was quite loud in our room, sounded like someone turned on a tv to a "snow" channel and cranked the volume up. It woke everyone in the room up both mornings that we stayed there. Beyond that, it's a good place to stay, extremely convenient to the local attractions, and is in a pretty well developed area, with restaurants, gas, and pretty much anything else you need a short ride away. They also offer excellent packages with tickets to Santa's village and Storyland.

• Stayed: July 2012
RoyaltyGorham_NH, Manager at Royalty Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into the noise from the shower and correct the problem. Happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our money saving attraction packages. Please visit us again.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We recently stayed here for one night for a trip to Santa's village. Check-in was simple and fast and the person at the desk was very warm and welcoming. The room was a pleasure. We booked a double queen and the size was very spacious. As for noise, the room was really quiet even with guests on both sides of us. The pool was large and warm, which was nice on a somewhat chilly evening. Overall, this hotel exceeded expectations and we look forward to staying there once more

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kevin M

Thank you for the great review. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Good location and comfortable rooms. This was my second visit. I had requested and promised a ground floor room in the main building. I was given room 115, which was not in that building. Worse, the room had a strong musty smell. I asked for another room and ended up in 132, which was fine. While things ended up well, the broken promise and musty room give me pause.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TLM1940

I am very sorry that you did not get the room you were expecting. I do appreciate the feedback so that we can correct the problems you encountered. Thanks for being a repeat customer. Hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was my third time staying at the Royalty Inn and I highly recommend it to both family and business travelers! The rates are more than reasonable and the adjacent health club is far more than what you would expect a hotel to offer. I especially enjoyed the indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub! The staff are very friendly and the owner went to great lengths to accommodate my needs.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank E-Lee7

Thanks for the great review. It is always nice to hear from our repeat guests.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed at the Royalty inn during Memorial Day weekend. very clean, staff was very nice and the indoor pool was great. The outdoor pool was in the process of opening up. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
RoyaltyGorham_NH, Owner at Royalty Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thank you for the review. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry the outdoor pool is behind schedule. Hope to see you again in the future

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorham
Mt Madison Inn & Suites
#4 of 12 in Bartlett
Moose Brook Motel
Moose Brook Motel
#5 of 7 in Gorham

Been to Royalty Inn? Share your experiences!