“Walked there, needed rolling back!”
Review of Boott Spur Grille - CLOSED

Boott Spur Grille
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Having checked into the Royalty Inn across the car park, Bootts was the obvious place to eat. A warm welcome greeted us and we were soon seated. We both had appetizers - I stuck to the French onion soup which was delicious and hubby tucked into 8 buffalo chicken wings which from the mess he made, he thoroughly enjoyed. To follow hubby had a seafood dish with cornbread, Spanish rice and asparagus and I tucked into three of the most delicious boned pork steaks covered in homemade BBQ sauce. As our waitress Melissa brought it to us, she asked if there was anything else she could get us to which I replied "and where could I put anything else?" my plate was so full. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't eat all three steaks even with hubby's help. There was good local draught beer on sale including pumpkin beer which is definitely going to take some time to take off in the UK and is an acquired taste. One more thing - The tables had brown paper on them and there was a tub of crayons and although I should know better, I couldn't resist doodling!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Wife and I dined at The Boots Spur Grille while up in the Whote Mountains for this past weekend, We atayed at the Royal motel next door and was very convienent to eat right next door without driving

The atmosphere inside was very good. the host who seated us was was very nice/hospitable as was our waiter.

we only ordered up a couple burgers and beers which were ok. the fries were a little dry might have been frozen but for waaaaay up in the woods of the North Country believe me, we wern't complaining :)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just ate at the Boott Spur Grille and the food was awesome! My wife and I shared the Alaskan King Crab Legs to start and then the 22 oz. Porterhouse which was cooked perfectly. The restaurant was packed, my server was very busy, but did the best she could and was very polite and helpful. My kids (all 5 of them) enjoyed coloring on the tables and having the Hoodsie cups which came with the kid meals. The bar was enormous and beautiful with 2 pool tables and some other games. I guess this place is fairly new, but judging by our experience it will be here for a long time.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Just left Boott Spur Grille with my husband and 3 young girls not impressed at all!
For beginners we are not sure who was our waitress. We had 4 different people come to our table because the one girl, Hailey, who we thought was our waitress was "too busy"

She forgot items we had ordered & not once did she check how our meal was or ask if we need refills, napkins, or anything of the like.

When we felt ready to order dessert, I flagged her over and I even made comment to her that we felt we were in the forgotten section. She did not apologize to us, but said they were very busy. It sure didn't seem to us. She left and made a remark to another waitress who turned to look at our way. I may be wrong, but it didn't seem nice.

Service was certainly not up to par of the previous reviews..

We will not endorse this restaurant.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Unbelievable menu; great service staff and a nice place to relax and talk to the local folks. VERY nice!