“Very good lunch”

Good for: Families with children
Auburn, NH
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

The value at lunch is fantastic. Large portions, good quality food, and it's always served hot. Service is friendly and efficient. Tables could use some updating, but the restaurant itself is very clean. Good restaurant for the area.

Visited June 2013

robinson, il
“Ain't what it used to be.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a very nice visit to Yokohama and hoped it would be the quality we remembered it to be. However, although the service was just great and our waitress did an outstanding job, It just isn't what it once was. Pretty good, but not real good.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Don G
Morrisonville, NY
“Average asian fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Nothing stands out in my mind about my visit. Average food, average service, average atmosphere. Gorham doesn't really have a lot of restaurant choices, so for something a little different I guess this place qualifies. Don't know if I'll return during my next visit.

My usual asian restaurant chopstick rant applies to this place, though. If you have silverware on the table, not plastic knives and sporks, why do you give diners cheap take-out wooden chopsticks? A few sets of inexpensive full-sized chopsticks can't cost that much, can it?

• Visited October 2012
Gorham, NH
“I am a Yoko Fanatic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I will admit that I am a bit of a yoko fanatic, as all the waitstaff know me by name. I visit about once a week, and have yet to be dissapointed. Yoko's mixed bag of food is a delight and leaves everyone happy. Some american, some japanese, and some chinese, with a few yoko originals! Great Place

Visited September 2012
Coos County
“Japanese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food is ok. The service is ok. The surroundings, ok. The price is ok. It is the only place in the area that service Japanese cuisine so we do return. They do have a few Chinese dishes and American offerings as well.

Visited October 2011