“It was a great visit ; We always love staying at this motel , The owners and the maids are friendly & helpful”
Review of Gorham Motor Inn

Gorham Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Gorham B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We've been visiting Gorham Motor Inn for about 15 years ,and keep going back because we find that their very helpful with directions , and look after our needs as well , The room that we get is always clean and supplied with essentials for us to use, to be comfortable while we stay and we are always welcomed back!! the maids are also very friendly and helpful with supplying us with toiletries and towels and etc. when needed. Can't wait for our next visit.!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chinarose18
There are newer reviews for Gorham Motor Inn

Reviewed July 27, 2010

We had an absolute fine experience at this inn. The parking was convenient and we would return to this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jackson9952
Reviewed April 15, 2010

I stayed at the Gorham Motor Inn with my family in March of 2008. We were in town for a funeral and all other hotels in the area were booked. Pulled into the parking lot which was covered in snow. Was informed by front desk that the plow was broken. After parking my car on a snow bank, walked into the room where someone actually expected a person to sleep. The rugs and the beds were disgusting, ended up sleeping on top of my coat. No one in the family dared to take their shoes off. We all would have been better of just sleeping in the car! By far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, and probably a lot dirtier than the nastiest public restroom.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank soxfan2010
Reviewed January 17, 2010

No hand soap in room, slow heat (it took several hours to get room to 70*F) and no
exhaust fan in bath room were irritants. My real concern was the lack of room SECURITY.
Without a working deadbolt, a security chain or a security latch, our security was at risk.
See attached photo.
Also, the possibility of a hidden camera existed. Note: all trim in room were well done
except one joint in shower ceiling (see attached photo). You can see a 1/4" gap.
I have requested a partial refund. The NH Attorney General has contacted the owner. He
was not interested in arbitration. We are waiting to hear from Gorham Town Manager.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FARR71
Reviewed January 8, 2010

My expectations weren't too high, but was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were fine, clean inside, not fancy. Remember, it's not the Rtiz, but it is a decent and clean family motel. The front staff were helpful in planning my ski trip as well as some good places to eat. There are lots of local places to eat within walking distance. It was a good break from the day to day city life of Boston. Good place, it's worth it as the price was good and the people are friendly.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2009

It was late and everything else had No Vacancy. The deadbolt on the door didn't work and the chain had no receiver. The fridge had an unsafe adapter on the plug. It was 60deg in the room when we woke up. You could see daylight all the way around the door, and the wind was blowing in. I asked the front desk how to turn the heat on, and they informed me the furnace was broken. They brought a little radiant heater, but I had to swipe the plug adapter from the fridge. I wanted a hot bath, but had to settle for luke-warm. The beds are comfy as stacked cardboard. Smallest TV I've seen in 15 years. Cleaner than a tent in the woods, but keep your shoes on.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank October_Leafpeeper
Reviewed October 15, 2008

I don't want to be negative, but this is one of the two worst hotels that I've ever stayed at. The only thing keeping it from being #1 is the fact that I didn't see cockroaches. I would not, under any circumstance, stay there again. The Royalty Inn gave away my room because I arrived too late, and this was the only thing that I could find. In hindsight, I should have tried harder, gone to another town, slept in my car, ANYTHING. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank aNHFamily
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gorham
Royalty Inn
Top Notch Inn
Top Notch Inn
#1 of 7 in Gorham
Northern Peak Motor Inn

Been to Gorham Motor Inn? Share your experiences!