“Had a Blast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Absolute Adventure Tours day trips - CLOSED

Absolute Adventure Tours day trips
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide guided ATV tours of Jericho Mountain State Park in Berlin, NH. Tours are available daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day and weekends through October. Tour prices include ATVs and specialized safety equipment such as helmets and gloves. Lunch and snacks on the trail also included.
WETHERSFIELD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a Blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I took our 2 children 13 and 11 ATVing. We had soooo much fun. Jim (owner) went thru a great tutorial on how to use the machine. He watched us as we took a couple of spins around the parking lot to make sure we felt comfortable. Janet our guide was so personal and professional. She made sure we would be comfortable taking a more advanced trail. They provided plenty of stops to use the (hole) or just grab a snack or drink. Lunch was yummy (made by the local IGA). Then we continued on looking at the breathtaking scenery of mountains all around. I would highly recommend AAT. We will definately do it again. Thanks for making our day so memorable.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was able to talk my wife into doing this tour. Neither of us had ever really ridden an ATV. Jim gave us a great tutorial. Janet was an awesome guide and very knowledgeable about the trails. We stopped multiple times for photos. They provided a great lunch by a beautiful man made lake. We recommend this tour to anyone. It was a great day spent outdoors.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day!!! The tour, the views and the staff were all incredible.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We heard about the company from Groupon. 4 of us went on the ATV tour through Moose Brook & Jericho State Parks. The views were spectacular. Seeing it all from an ATV was a blast. The staff was extremely accommodating. The equipment was in great shape. The safety training for us 'novices' was efficient and well done. Lunch was included. The tour was just the right amount of time. We highly reccommend.

1 Thank BC2585
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice and different way to see the white mountains .....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I surprised my husband and booked a tour with absolute adventure tours in gorham nh. When we arrived we were greated by ( the owner i think) a friendly guy who gave us a rundown of what we would be doing and fitted us for the needed equipment, i rented a "2up " quad, i didnt have any desire to drive. We ended up being the only rental that day, so we got a private ride with Jeff our guide and his son. He was great. pointed out things along the way, we found moose tracks, No moose( but its possible i guess) the tour was about 40 miles up and down trails in a state park. It was Beautiful. My husband enjoyed driving and i loved being a passenger, although i could have drove . We often hike with our younger kids, so this was a great way to see things differently... alot of fun. I would recc this trip for couples, families, guys weekends... anyone really. I even told the lodge at jackson village(where we stayed about half hr away) that it would be a trip worth reccomending to anyone looking for a good half day adventure. O I almost forgot, we had stops with snacks, drinks and a really good bag lunch.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank nicole i
Maryland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safe and fun activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife, son, and I wanted a SAFE outfit to teach us to drive ATV's for the first time. I can say that we picked a wonderful provider for this outing. You will be trained well and travel to the most breathtaking state park nearby to experience some of the best views and wildlife in the White Mountains.

Visited August 2012