“Well worth it.”

Absolute Adventure Tours day trips
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide guided ATV tours of Jericho Mountain State Park in Berlin, NH. Tours are available daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day and weekends through October. Tour prices include ATVs and specialized safety equipment such as helmets and gloves. Lunch and snacks on the trail also included.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth it.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was able to talk my wife into doing this tour. Neither of us had ever really ridden an ATV. Jim gave us a great tutorial. Janet was an awesome guide and very knowledgeable about the trails. We stopped multiple times for photos. They provided a great lunch by a beautiful man made lake. We recommend this tour to anyone. It was a great day spent outdoors.

Visited June 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day!!! The tour, the views and the staff were all incredible.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We heard about the company from Groupon. 4 of us went on the ATV tour through Moose Brook & Jericho State Parks. The views were spectacular. Seeing it all from an ATV was a blast. The staff was extremely accommodating. The equipment was in great shape. The safety training for us 'novices' was efficient and well done. Lunch was included. The tour was just the right amount of time. We highly reccommend.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BC2585
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice and different way to see the white mountains .....”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I surprised my husband and booked a tour with absolute adventure tours in gorham nh. When we arrived we were greated by ( the owner i think) a friendly guy who gave us a rundown of what we would be doing and fitted us for the needed equipment, i rented a "2up " quad, i didnt have any desire to drive. We ended up being the only rental that day, so we got a private ride with Jeff our guide and his son. He was great. pointed out things along the way, we found moose tracks, No moose( but its possible i guess) the tour was about 40 miles up and down trails in a state park. It was Beautiful. My husband enjoyed driving and i loved being a passenger, although i could have drove . We often hike with our younger kids, so this was a great way to see things differently... alot of fun. I would recc this trip for couples, families, guys weekends... anyone really. I even told the lodge at jackson village(where we stayed about half hr away) that it would be a trip worth reccomending to anyone looking for a good half day adventure. O I almost forgot, we had stops with snacks, drinks and a really good bag lunch.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank nicole i
Maryland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safe and fun activity”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My wife, son, and I wanted a SAFE outfit to teach us to drive ATV's for the first time. I can say that we picked a wonderful provider for this outing. You will be trained well and travel to the most breathtaking state park nearby to experience some of the best views and wildlife in the White Mountains.

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome tour - great experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a lot of fun riding the ATV across the trails. The forecast was for thundershowers so we were the only people to show up and our guide Pat gave us a private tour. It was awesome! We drove all around the Jericho park for about 40 miles with frequent rest stops. Pat was very nice and got my wife out of the ditch a couple of times. Highly recommended !

Visited August 2012