“Enjoyed our experience!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was our first visit to Mr Pizza in Gorham, NH and yes we will be coming back. We both chose off the specials for the day menu. I had the lasagna with garlic bread. My husband had ground beef steak with vegetable and mashed potatoes. Both had good flavor and "just right" portion sizes. Staff was very friendly and repeatedly came and ask if we needed anything. We sat on the dining room side, which was very clean despite the fact they had been very busy. The only real issue for us was the restroom door opens right into the dining room with seating right in front of this door. I know we would not want to sit near the restrooms. We will go back, but, will sit on the dining/bar side which looked not only larger, but, some seating had a nice view of the river.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was a local restaurant that had a packed parking lot every night! We decided to try it out and were very pleased. The menu was diverse and included several lite fare choices, which included hotnmealsmwiht smaller portions. The wait staff was excellent and the food delicious. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We love this place. The food is always terrific, fair prices and friendly staff. It should not be called MR Pizza because even though their pizza is great they serve SO much more! On our first few trips to Gorham we did not go there because we did not feel like pizza! We now eat there at lease once on every trip. They have steak and seafood and just about anything else you could want. Great deck on the river. Fair prices Great service

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've travelled all over the world and to date this is where I had the best calzone I've ever eaten. I'm going back this month and I can only pray that the same chef is there since it's been 3-4 years since my last visit to the White Mountains and this establishment !

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We are locals, and made a last minute decision to eat at Mr. Pizza's. Our first choice, J's Corner Restaurant, was closed for a couple of days while the owners had new siding installed.

We both ordered calzones, both of which came out nice and hot. My husband got the Meat Lovers, which he enjoyed. I ordered the Pepperoni. Sad to say, there was very little pepperoni in it; mostly green peppers and onions. The crust was okay, but way too thick for me. I prefer a calzone with a thinner crust so you can actually taste what's inside. The waitress was very pleasant, and brought out a side dish of marinara for dipping, which was tasty. I had asked for lime in my ice water, but did not get any. No big deal, because the town water in Gorham is excellent. However, the meal took almost 1/2 hour from the time it was ordered until it arrived. Good thing my hubby and I were not in a hurry and enjoy chatting with each other! :-)

Overall, Mr. Pizza is okay. We much prefer J's Corner Restaurant and Saladino's.