“a great menu, people and prices”
Review of Mr.Pizza

Mr.Pizza
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've stopped here on those occasions when I just had to have some good to eat. A nice varied menu with great choices, food and prices

1  Thank slalemand
There are newer reviews for Mr.Pizza

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband stopped here for lunch while in Gorham for the weekend. We had a good lunch. Really enjoyed the fried pickles :) The atmosphere was fun (pub like) and the service was good. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank JandPFamily
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My family loves this place! We go on a ski trip everyyear and whether it's at Sunday river (30 min. drive) or Attatash (50 min. drive) we always go up to Gorham for at least one meal at Mr. Pizza. It's more than just a Pizza joint. It has great sandwiches, main dishes, comfort food at it's best and something for everyone's tase.

1  Thank invandare
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I love Mr. Pizza. We go often. The food is great, there is a large selection, and the prices are good! :)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a great soup & spinach quiche lunch. Calzones are a favorite. Prices are good. Has a sports bar atmosphere, but also appeals to families with younger children. Has great daily specials. Recommended!!!!!