“Nice place to eat when in Gorham NH”
Review of Mr.Pizza

Mr.Pizza
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Fish fry is cheap on Mondays and excellent portions. They have alot of draft beer choices.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We ate here 2 nights on a recent trip to the White Mountains. I had a turkey wrap (good but they didn't put any condiments on it and the waitor never came back to check on us so I enjoyed it "dry") . The second night I had the special which was fish and chips. It was all very standard. My husbnad had thin crust pizza both nights (good but heavy). The service was friendly but not exactly fast. My daughter loved it but she's 7 and had the mac and cheese both nights (pretty sure it was Kraft box version). Again no major complaints, good prices, friendly, got the job done.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

We went here for dinner the other evening based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. The server that we had was fantastic. He was always making sure that we had everything that we needed and was a pleasure to speak with. The meals were fantastic, my friend got the mussels which were done to perfection while I had a pizza which was very, very good. Pices for the food were decent and the drinks were downright inexpensive. We will definitely go back again

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is not just a pizza parlor. It is a fully-fledged Italian eatery, with seafood as well. They have a patio overlooking a nice little river, and have three big dining areas. Great, cheesy pizza, and and great staff as well.

Recommendation-Family Cheese Pizza

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We would never have stopped here if it weren't for a recommendation. The food was excellent, and although it was too hot to sit outside, they have a great deck that overlooks a river. Not only pizza, full service menu.