“Gem of a restaurant :-)”

Saladino's Italian Market
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Saladino's has been providing a taste of Italy in the White Mountains of New Hampshire for nearly forty years. Our business has changed from a sit down restaurant to an Italian Market offering delicious paninis, deli meats & cheeses, homemade sauces, prepared meals, as well as many fabulous chocolates & desserts. Our customers have become part of our family over the years and we would love to have a chance to serve you!
nyc
“Gem of a restaurant :-)”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stopped in here the night before the Mt. Washington Road race last weekend. This is a very unassuming restaurant on the outside, but inside you are in for a very pleasant surprise. First off, the food is absolutely magnificent. Since it was the night before a race, I ordered a simple dish, stuffed shells. I must say, I was totally unprepared for the best stuffed shells of my life. The dish had also been baked in the oven and arrived piping hot. The sauce was delicious, everything was sooo tasty! And the service was courteous and friendly.

We drove 8 hours to NH and I would do it again to eat here. Yes, it is THAT good!

Btw, they also have wonderful chocolates, desserts, everything is extremely high quality here. Highly recommended.

Fairfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food for the entire family, fantastic staff”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We went to last Saturday night, 2 adults and 2 children. Our son was not pleased with our choice (I think he just wanted to go back to the hotel pool) so he refused to order anything. Our waiter went out of his way for him, getting him a side plate to share/try what we all ordered and really just got him into a good mood (including a chocolate treat after)...all the while checking with us to make sure it was ok. He did a great job as we all left happy. To top it all off the food was wonderful!! Really great meatballs (even my son who normally doesn't eat meatballs finished one). The sauce and pasta were good too. Highly suggest this restaurant.

1 Thank TravelMagicbyLinda
East Jockstrap, usa
“dbcooperisalive "super" approves”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

What can I say. My wife and I just left here and walked to our hotel 10 min. away. And now I am writing a wonderful review about a great italian eatery. The atmosphere is nothing fancy but the food is "hmmmmm good". The waiter was very nice. The speaker that spilled out great Sinatra toons was on the cheapest side but wow, the food was great. I will be back

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, friendly staff ”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place for lunch or dinner. Best meatballs out here! No iceberg lettuce in the side salad. Those are some of the nice touches.

1 Thank Jason R
Gorham, New Hampshire
“Birthday spot”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Saladino's is in my opinion the best restaurant in town. Every year I choose to go there for my birthday dinner and often crave their butternut squash ravioli as I drive by daily to go to work.