“A little gem in the Whitemountains”

Saladino's Italian Market
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Saladino's has been providing a taste of Italy in the White Mountains of New Hampshire for nearly forty years. Our business has changed from a sit down restaurant to an Italian Market offering delicious paninis, deli meats & cheeses, homemade sauces, prepared meals, as well as many fabulous chocolates & desserts. Our customers have become part of our family over the years and we would love to have a chance to serve you!
Reviewed October 28, 2013

What a great find! This small family-run Italian restaurant serves great food and the service is excellent. We were served by the son of the ownersand he went out of his way to make us feel welcome.

1  Thank Paul R
There are newer reviews for Saladino's Italian Market

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We ate twice at Saladin's this trip and have eaten there on several occasions on previous trips. Always fantastic! For lunch I had the Italian sausage sandwich--don't know what possessed me I'm not even a sausage fan. It was delicious! Great bread, flavorful sausage, tasty sauce. We ate there for dinner as well and my meal was so good I wanted to roll around in it: Butternut squash-filled raviolis in a Gorgonzola cream sauce with fresh nuts and dried cranberries. (Can't remember if they were walnuts or pecans but I'm a nut-snob and they were FRESH.) We topped off both meals with a trip to the home-made candy counter. Highly recommend the peanut butter cups (big as your hand) in either milk or dark. My husband and I each gained 5 pounds that weekend! For the record, we also ate at J's Corner and Boot Spur Grille. Blue Burger at J's was quite good but the fries were clearly re-heated. Boot Spur sucked--my husbands steak was pure gristle and my baked potato was uncooked. Had a terrible breakfast experience at Welsh's--my husband ordered a breakfast sandwich and the toast was burned BLACK--completely inedible. Clearly Welsh's doesn't care about repeat business--how hard would it have been for the cook or waitress to swap out toast? It's a busy place; they must be making toast all the time, right? Yet they cared so little they just slapped the egg and meat on black (not kidding, it was BLACK) toast and brought it out to him. Did not start his day well. HIGHLY recommend Saladino's--high quality and they care about your experience. FABULOUS food.

1  Thank andeejm
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We arrive about 20 minutes before they closed and they were as polite and professional as could be to us. The food, I had the spaghetti and meatball, was excellent; she had a salad which she decreed to be fantastic. We both had ample servings on our plate. The market was an added attraction and enticing to us and it lightened our wallet, but we are not complaining in the least. Highly recommend you stop and eat here.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I just eat at this restaurant. The food was excellent! She had the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo and I had the Spaghetti & Meatballs. We both loved our meals. The pasta tasted homemade and the service was excellent. We will go there everytime we are in Gorham, NH. Thanks to the chef!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Saladino's Italian restaurant has always exceeded my expectations. I frequent during lunch as I work in Gorham. Last week while there I had the BEST Cheddar Artichoke soup ever. It was creamy and very flavorful. I added the Mini Panini (ham) with a cup of soup for a very reasonable price of $7.50. Food is always fresh and staff very accommodating. A must stop if your in Gorham. I know that people travel from miles around to get the best Italian food north of Boston.