“Best dining experience in a long time!”

White Mountain Cider Company
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US Route 16
Barrington, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dining experience in a long time!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I did some hiking in the Whites for our anniversary. My in-laws had recommended WMCC as a great place to dine and said they would be very capable of working around my wife's gluten and dairy allergies. We ended up sitting at the bar and eating....for over 2.5 hours! It was the best meal we've had in some time. EVERYTHING we ate from the cheese/meat plate to the homemade chips, shrimp and pork chops, and the happy ending cider donuts with ice cream was top notch! And the bartender's knowledge of all products at the restaurant (not just the drinks) was very impressive. Amazing he can remember all of the "fine print" facts attached to each plate or drink at this restaurant. Highly recommend this place. You will be hooked!

Long Island City, New York
“Creative Cuisine & the best cider donuts”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have been going to the White Mountain Cider Company for years now. Whenever I am in the area I have to stop and get 2 dozen cider donuts to take home. I've had lunch at the bar and superb wine dinners for New Year's Eve. Quality and excellence every time we go.

San Diego, California
“Do not miss it!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is the best meal I've had in a long time! Everything was perfectly done. Excellent cocktails. The best part it was top notch food without being stuffy. We will definitely return when we are back in the area.

Austin, Texas
“Great food by the fire”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I visit this area occasionally for the hiking, snowshoeing and skiing, and we always try to visit this restaurant. Great beer, wine and food next to a lovely fireplace. Although it is more sophisticated (and expensive) than typical 'hikers' grub,' we are always warmly welcomed, in spite of our muddy boots. The flavors are always spot on, the service warm and the experience enjoyable.

• Visited January 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Comfortable restaurant with sophisticated food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Spacious table space and low key atmosphere,but food was sophisticated and top notch in every respect - -creative and perfectly prepared! Our only regret was our meals earlier in the day that caused us to forgo even looking at the dessert menu!

• Visited June 2014