“Thank God for Wills INN”
Review of Will's Inn

Will's Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Glen B&B and Inns
Uxbridge
“Thank God for Wills INN”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Thank you God for Wills In in New Hampshire. I have vaction in Bartlet and North Conway NH for over 21 years. I just stayed at Wills Inn for the forsgt time this July 4 vaction and stayed for 7 nights at Wills Inn.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. The inn was clean and comfortable and the pool great. They have a great playgorund for kids and it is on the river.

Thank you again to the staff and owners at Wills Inn.

Bob Badzmierowski

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here over the weekend and it was great!! Had two little boys who loved the pool, play areas and river. Super close to story land and a great value. We stayed in the cottage across the street which was spacious and clean. Will definitely book again on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed July 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My fiancé and I are getting married in the fall in New Hampshire and were looking for options for family to spent the night in a variety of price ranges. He also had an appointment in the area for the wedding, but became lost. We noticed Will's Inn and a person in the driveway. We pulled in to ask for directions and, since this was an Inn, we wanted to ask about room rates. As we were pulling up to a man in the driveway, he stood in front of our car to we had to stop. I rolled down the window and asked if he could help us out with directions and information about his Inn.

The first thing out of his mouth was "you are breaking the law by driving in here. We have signs that this is a private driveway and you are breaking the law." He was still in front of the car. I said "well you just missed out on potential business and by the way, this is the service industry and we were asking about your service." I rolled up my window, he moved out the way, made a hand gesture at us and we continued on our way. He went down the road to the Four Seasons at Attitash, asked for directions and about room rates and found the site of our appointment.

I am glad that I have never stayed at this location and I do not wish to ever return. I will not recommend Will's Inn based on this experience with an owner (after reviewing their website, the man we dealt with was an owner). While their website makes it seems that they are friendly and family based, I cannot agree as this incident was completely unnecessary and inappropriate by this business. If this is how they treat people who are inquiring about their business, then they do not need to serve people.

Where has customer service gone?

Room Tip: Find someplace else to stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HonestAdventurer
, Owner at Will's Inn, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Unfortunately these "potential customers" are being sparse with the facts. We have notices clearly posted on our drive way entrance and exists that it is a private property and there are no turn arounds allowed. This is to protect all of our guests and in particular the many children that play in the pool area.
Occasionally of course someone will miss a turning and drive through slowly and this is not a problem. However I was the one who stopped these people as their speed was excessive and unnecessary. They claimed to have missed the turning for another establishment and did not ask for directions. If they needed directions they had driven right past the office area. There was no apology but they seemed angered that they had been "stopped"
We are here to protect our guests and will always continue to do this.
I am sure that following their wedding the next step will be the pitter patter of tiny feet. When they take their children on vacation they will seek a place that offers safety and security. We will be here to welcome them and they will then realize why we insist on reasonable driving habits on all of our properties and will continue to do in the future.
Pelham
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Family oriented and friendly atmosphere. We had a great time from check in to check out and the staff went above to make sure that we had everything that we needed. No request was too small or too much bother!! They are outstanding and we will be going back!

Room Tip: If more than one couple, there are cabins that have two separate bedrooms and baths. Also, the kitc...
1 Thank Rosemarie G
Rhode Island
Reviewed June 23, 2012

A special note to owner Bev:
My parents and I stayed at Will's Inn on 6/20/12 (Rooms 2&3). I didn't get a chance to thank you for the use of the motel's lawn chairs for the picnic at my brother's condo at Attitash- my parents greatly appreciated your kind gesture. My special thanks to Donna who assisted me at check-in and check-out; she was so pleasant. And a special commendation to the housekeeping staff; the outstanding cleanliness and orderliness of the inn both inside and outside show that great pride is taken in making your inn
one of the nicest ones in the area-if not the nicest. I look forward to a return visit in the fall for shopping in North Conway. Hopefully the pool will still be open, if not, there's always the river!!

Lancaster, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Will's Inn is a little slice of heaven on earth. Our trip was rather last minute and when we called for reservations, we were treated with good old fashioned hospitality. Something that is sorely lacking in todays cookie cutter hotels. When we arrived, we were greeted by name, how they knew, I don't know. They were warm, friendly, and genuinely glad to meet us. They gave us the key to our room along with some brochures of the areas attractions as well as some advice on some hidden treasures. When we got to our room, honestly, I was expecting the usual little things that annoy me, like mold in the bathroom. I was shocked to find a motel room so IMMACULATE! The bathroom was sparkling clean without a speck of mold. Everything was dusted, vacuumed, and neat as a pin. That night, after a day of tubing in the river (and clearly feeling my age), I just wanted a hot shower and a comfortable bed. The shower had plenty of hot water and the towels were thick and soft. Once I climbed into bed, my head was greeted by a cloud. These pillows were better than home! The bed was comfortable and plenty of blankets (until my husband came to bed and stole them on me). The area surrounding the motel was so quiet and peaceful. The grounds were pristine, not a blade of grass out of line. The ambience of the region was definately reflected in this quaint little inn. It is obvious the owners take great pride in their property. After a complimentary cup of coffee and another helpful look through the many brochures, we were bid a cheerful goodbye with the promise that we will be back! Thank you Will's Inn for a warm welcome and great memories.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank taxachusetts
Southborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed with two adults and two young boys (7 and 4) for one night to go to Storyland. It was very convenient - less than a 10 minute ride to Storyland. The Inn is very clean and comfortable, a basic motel style. The staff is very friendly and it has a family owned atmosphere. The kids had a great time in the heated pool - very clean and warm. Out back there is a nice area for kids - there are a few swingsets (including a great new one) and a horseshoe pit - a comfortable place to relax after a long day of Storyland! The room we stayed in was fairly large and was basic but comfortable. I would recommend Wills Inn for families with young children.

Room Tip: There are many different configurations of rooms - I would say it is easiest to call and speak to th...
2 Thank Karen172
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen
Bartlett Inn
Bernerhof Inn Bed and Breakfast
Attitash Mountain Village
Attitash Mountain Village
#3 of 12 in Bartlett

Been to Will's Inn? Share your experiences!