“Very busy place but average food.”

Joseph's Spaghetti Shed
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Joseph's Spaghetti Shed is a family owned, family friendly restaurant that has been in business for over 30 years.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Simple decor with plastic tablecloths.

I have to say my sausage hero was just ok.

the sausage was not the length of the bun.

I felt cheated b/c the sausage was thinly sliced ( like pizza topping sausage ) and scattered on top of lots of peppers and onions .

Not enough meat.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stopped in for dinner after an afternoon at Story Land recently with my husband and our two-year-old son. We went early when the restaurant was emptier since we were traveling with our little one. Food was all delicious. I had the smaller portion of spaghetti with red sauce and mushrooms and it was the perfect relatively light dinner I was looking for. My son enjoyed his ravioli and my husband said his salad was chicken was good. We were impressed that they brought us a whole loaf of warm bread, served with garlic butter. Would definitely return on our next trip to Story Land. Thanks!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The food could've had more flavor, but our waitress was extremely friendly and funny and it was a very good price.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Driving to our hotel, we happened upon this quaint restaurant and were glad that we did. The waitress was extremely helpful and friendly. The prices were fair, the food tasted great and the portions were huge! A couple of us ordered the "small" pastas and we had enough leftovers for another full meal. The bread and garlic butter are outstanding!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The server was beyond friendly and accommodating. So nice to our kids and tried so hard to please. They have great bread, pasta and pizza. Don't look for anything healthy or fancy. Just plain good. No whole wheat pasta, nothing low fat, just your traditional splurge on Italian food.