“Amazing”

Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: At Margarita Grill it's not just about the food,it's ALL about the food! A NH Farm to Table Certified Restaurant, we're proud to support NH Farmers and producers of high quality products. Our food is Southwestern, a blend of many cuisines: gringo, Native American, pre-Hispanic, Hispanic, Cowboy, Chuckwagon and Mexican, with a smattering Creole and Cajun thrown in for good measure. At Margarita Grill, we start with the freshest ingredients, including local produce and high quality meats. We've even developed our own salsas, and accent our meats and fish with special rubs and flavor enhancers. And just as we layer each ingredient in our many dishes, we often layer flavors by utilizing a variety of cooking techniques including smoking, braising and grilling. The result? Hearty, flavorful, Southwest-inspired dishes with a unique twist that's all our own. There's no doubt that there's something for everyone here. Take a look at our menu, you'll see what we mean. Come in and visit us for a true NH experience!
Reviewed September 20, 2010

This resturant is small inside with close seating to other guests which I was not a fan of, however once I started munching on the chips and salsa I forgot about that. I ordered a HUGE burrito which I took most of home and got two more meals out of because of the size of this thing. The burrito was flavorful and delicious. It came with sweet potatoe fries which were also amazing. The chips and salsa they provided the table with were really good. I tried a bite of my boyfriend's Salmon dish that he got (I forgot what it was called) but this was also very good, but a bit too spicy for me. Overall, if you can get over the small space, the food is worth it. Also, the service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed September 3, 2010

This is an excellent choice for all! The menu offers a wide variety from eccentric salads topped with deliciously prepared fish to great fajitas! The margaritas are wonderful and the ambience is just right for either a cozy date or perfect family night. The candy apple ribs are my favorite but be sure to try the fish tacos too! Everything we've had at the margarita grill has been exceptional! The fried ice cream is extraordinary...

Reviewed August 24, 2010

We have gone here several times. The atmosphere is fun, the good great and the drinks even better. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed August 15, 2010

Straight-up sicknasty! {Great food after a day of hiking!}

Reviewed July 19, 2010

Small and tight inside but good serivce and big portions quickly make you forget. Service was decent and the drinks looked great. Again big portions and a nice menu made our visit a good one.