“Accommodating”

Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: At Margarita Grill it's not just about the food,it's ALL about the food! A NH Farm to Table Certified Restaurant, we're proud to support NH Farmers and producers of high quality products. Our food is Southwestern, a blend of many cuisines: gringo, Native American, pre-Hispanic, Hispanic, Cowboy, Chuckwagon and Mexican, with a smattering Creole and Cajun thrown in for good measure. At Margarita Grill, we start with the freshest ingredients, including local produce and high quality meats. We've even developed our own salsas, and accent our meats and fish with special rubs and flavor enhancers. And just as we layer each ingredient in our many dishes, we often layer flavors by utilizing a variety of cooking techniques including smoking, braising and grilling. The result? Hearty, flavorful, Southwest-inspired dishes with a unique twist that's all our own. There's no doubt that there's something for everyone here. Take a look at our menu, you'll see what we mean. Come in and visit us for a true NH experience!
“Accommodating”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Waitstaff clearly love their jobs and this place also has a decent vegetarian option. I am not vegetarian (the fish tacos were ace!) but other people I am traveling with are. There was also no problems running two separate checks. My one gripe would have to be the enormous portions but that is easily countered. Would go here again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank icedoverfire

massachusetts
“Took a chance, was worth it.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My daughter chose this restaurant because it's Mexican, and uses local products. None of us had ever been there.
We had a very nice experience on a Thursday night. I was thinking of trying the local Moat drafts but wasn't sure which to try, so our waitress asked if I wanted to try some samples. Very good idea! I had the IPA. My daughter tried the Mead and Lemonade, which I'd never seen offered anywhere else. My wife and my other daughter had the house Margaritas.
Service was prompt, food quality was very good. We can see why this restaurant has won so many awards.

1 Thank cabinguy
Shoreham, New York
“1st time for Southwestern food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Nice looking menu so we took a chance with this small cozy restaurant.Initially thought we were going to have to wait 20 mins.for a seat but before we had our ordered drinks our seat were ready.Our table in front overlooked the train tour tracks which passed by twice while having dinner. Our appetizers were very good though the Mexican pizza was was very close to being over done but the taste made up for it. The spinach wontons were excellent. It seemed that our order took a little longer then I believe it should have since it was not all that crowed at the time,regardless the flavor and generous portions of our burritos and refried beans made up for the delay. Not being accustomed to all organic food and vegetables I was genuinely surprised, not sure why, just unexpected. That explains the awesome flavor of the salsa that I forgot to mention that we had before dinner. Staff was friendly and attentive. Also forgot to mention to cornbread was fabulous.

1 Thank Vacalot
Cape Cod MA
“Best Mexican, not kid friendly”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant. I have been going for many years. We used to eat inside prior to kids. Now that we have kids, the place is not suited for them. So we get take out and bring back to the hotel.

The parking lot is a dirt lot. There is never any place to park because it is so busy. The parking lot is very big but many times you will find double parkers making it even harder to maneuver.

Years past the atmosphere was cozy and casual. The tables are close together and once seated you stay seated till the bill is paid and it is time to go. Go to the bathroom before being seated. For larger folks you may find it harder to maneuver between tables.

Great menu. Prices are fair for what is offered. My kids like the variety of the kids menu.

They have the best corn bread. We always order extra. This last time was not as good as the past so I am unsure if they are using the same recipe or if I have found a better home recipe.

I always order the chimichanga and hubby gets the uno, dos, tres enchiladas. It is way more than what we can finish. It is great tasting food.

Take out even gave us an order of Nachos to go. What Great service.

1 Thank flyinggems
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This was some of the best Mexican food I have ever encountered. The gouda cheese, cranberry, spinach and turkey Qesadilla was to die for. The tastes countered each other and the sensation was delightful. My wife raved about the blackened cod fish tacos.

Treat yourself and enjoy some fine food.

Visited June 2013