“Good service, accomodating kitchen staff”
Review of Margarita Grill

Margarita Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: At Margarita Grill it's not just about the food,it's ALL about the food! A NH Farm to Table Certified Restaurant, we're proud to support NH Farmers and producers of high quality products. Our food is Southwestern, a blend of many cuisines: gringo, Native American, pre-Hispanic, Hispanic, Cowboy, Chuckwagon and Mexican, with a smattering Creole and Cajun thrown in for good measure. At Margarita Grill, we start with the freshest ingredients, including local produce and high quality meats. We've even developed our own salsas, and accent our meats and fish with special rubs and flavor enhancers. And just as we layer each ingredient in our many dishes, we often layer flavors by utilizing a variety of cooking techniques including smoking, braising and grilling. The result? Hearty, flavorful, Southwest-inspired dishes with a unique twist that's all our own. There's no doubt that there's something for everyone here. Take a look at our menu, you'll see what we mean. Come in and visit us for a true NH experience!
Amherst, NH
“Good service, accomodating kitchen staff”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had a 'hankering' fro a ground beef burrito, which wasn't on the menu, but the waitress and the kitchen staff managed to put one together for me. Service was fast, attentive, and the food was very good.

Visited April 2013

Durham, New Hampshire
“My Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food is creative, local, and delicious! We eat here after skiing and my whole family looks forwards to it. The kids split the fruit smoothies b/c they are huge. It's labeled as Mexican and it has mexican dishes with tacos and burritos - but NEVER have I had these types of flavors. It is phenomenal.

• Visited March 2013
Boston, MA
“As good as it gets for Mexican in the area”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Affordable Tex-Mex-ish food... good fajitas at OK prices. Margaritas are hit or miss but I always leave satisfied. It's a bit out of the way from N. Conway but worth it if you are just dying for quesadillas or tacos. I would absolutely go back and will especially in the summer. Too bad there is no outside seating!

Visited February 2013
NH
“Creative, delicious mexican with healthy options”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I recently visited the Margarita Grill with my and another family during a ski vacation. Having driven past it for many years I had always wondered what it was like and, having seen some favorable reviews and considering it has lasted such a long time, I was in the mood to try it out. What a shame that I had waited so long! The food is excellent! I follow a whole food diet and am very cautious about selecting restaurants where I can find healthful options. Here you can find all the traditional fat-laden choices if that's what you want, however, they also have some great vegetarian alternatives. If you don't want cheese on your food, make sure you ask for it the way you want it. Everything was tasty and presented very attractively. The menu has a great variety, including some updated and creative items. The service was good and the noise level was acceptable. The dining room is smaller than you might expect from looking at the outside of the building because a large part of the space is dedicated to the bar. Although we didn't enter it, the bar was popular and looked like a "happening" place. Evidently the reason this restaurant has survived so long in this competitive market is that they continue to do a great job.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank snowsportsman
Bobcaygeon, Canada
“A Lucky Find...”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Every restaurant in the area was closed on Wednesday night, but good fortune lead us to Margarita Grill, which was open. A warm welcome and friendly, attentive service from Ginny, got our evening off to a good start.

The Corn Chowder soup and crab cakes were excellent. My wife and I shared a portion of very decadent Mud Slide rounded off a very tasty and reasonably priced meal.

If you're in the area, do yourself a favour and enjoy a meal at Margarita Grill.

• Visited March 2013