“Train-rrific!”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family owned and operated - in the heart of Mt. Washington Valley, New HampshireLocated in the White Mountains of New Hampshire at Jct. Rtes 16 & 302, our family-owned and operated restaurant has been serving home-style cooking since 1985.Generous portions at affordable prices, bring your healthy appetite! Glen Junction Restaurant is the place for both visitor and local alike. We serve up hearty delicious breakfasts all day long. Our spacious booths and tables, the kids love our small train that winds its way throughout the dining room. Our family caters to the comforts of your family. Plenty of room for large parties with our NEW Function Room Available for a private dining experience!Open 7 days a week - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I absolutely love Glen Junction!! I have gone there many times over the course of the last 5 years and ther service is always impeccable. Besides their delicious train-fries seasoning- which Is reason enough to stop In, they always have speedy and friendly service. A great stop for families before going to Storyland or adults looking for a great dining experience!

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Becca, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a, Train-tastic Response!
We love welcoming customers new and old alike into our Glen Junction Family, and always appreciate hearing outstanding feedback.
More importantly, we enjoy return visits from your smiling faces.
Can't wait to see you next time you're in town, and we've got some Trainfry Seasoning with your name on it when you return!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

So much fun, especially when the overhead trains are running. Great breakfasts at what seem to be reasonable prices and very welcoming waitresses. Can get crowded but everybody seems happy to be here, as are we.

Happy to be here, and even happier that you were pleased with your experience with us!
We love receiving praise for doing what we love, and thank you for taking the time to give us such an outstanding review on our efforts.
Please come back again soon and give us a try for lunch. We'll be happy to serve you with the same smiling faces and delicious train-themed meals!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Glen Junction is a must stop for all families who visit the Mount Washington Valley! My family has been making "The Junction" a must visit for 15 years! Love the train!!!!

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Risa, thank you for such an outstanding review, and even more for 15 years of loyal customer appreciation!
Here at, "The Junction," we love serving happy families, and always appreciate a loyal train fan!
Thanks for always making us your Mount Washington Valley "Must Visit", and we can't wait to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The staff is nice and the food was good. But the problem is that it's just diner food that you could get anywhere and they charge WAY too much. We would not go back since the food wasn't anything spectacular. Sometimes I don't mind paying more for my meal if it just knocks my socks off. But this didn't do that at all. I would suggest going elsewhere.

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

My gratitude to you for taking the time to acknowledge our outstanding staff, but my sincerest apologies toward your unacceptable meal experience!
For over 29 years we've strived to create and serve homemade "knock your socks off" meals here at Glen Junction, and hate when we hear that a customer is disappointed with a less than satisfactory meal.
If you ever find yourself in this situation again, I encourage you to inform your friendly server of your dissatisfaction, and I assure you we will rush to accommodate your dining needs!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Food first: they have an extensive
Menu variety that is a hit with the kids and the whole family in mind, also it's consistently delicious. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful! I don't miss a day here if I can help it... The food and the conversations keep me chugging back! Many days its the social highlite of my day!

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Appreciation first: We at Glen Junction are very thankful for supportive and loyal customers such as yourself.
Having friendly regulars helps us to push ourselves each day to offer outstanding food and service to everyone who steps through our doors.
Our goal is to make all of our customers a part of our family, and you are the perfect example! Thank you for continuing to be the highlight of many of our employee's days here at Glen Junction Restaurant, and we look forward to serving you soon!