“Lobster Benedict”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family owned and operated - in the heart of Mt. Washington Valley, New HampshireLocated in the White Mountains of New Hampshire at Jct. Rtes 16 & 302, our family-owned and operated restaurant has been serving home-style cooking since 1985.Generous portions at affordable prices, bring your healthy appetite! Glen Junction Restaurant is the place for both visitor and local alike. We serve up hearty delicious breakfasts all day long. Our spacious booths and tables, the kids love our small train that winds its way throughout the dining room. Our family caters to the comforts of your family. Plenty of room for large parties with our NEW Function Room Available for a private dining experience!Open 7 days a week - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Wonderful food and great service. I recommend going for breakfast or lunch or snack or whenever! We had the lobster benedict and lobster mac-n-cheese. Large portions and YUMMY!

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us such an outstanding review of your recent experience at Glen Junction.
We appreciate when customers enjoy their time spent with us, and are so happy to hear you enjoyed your meals!
We spent a lot of time trying to perfect our Lobster Specials, and have had many great responses from customers such as yourself this year.
Hope to see you back again soon, and thanks again for the excellent review!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Another trip North made better by breakfasts at "the Junction." Once again, we feasted on very generous portions of pancakes (thin with a little crust,) French toast, the Hobo Omelet (really for 2 people,) bacon, sausage, the works! However, the best, the VERY best, is the Sausage Biscuits & Gravy. Thank you SO MUCH for making them.

Everything is always fresh, hot and delicious. After coming here for over 15 years, there is no other breakfast place for us. Too bad we skip lunch!

Thanks to Barb and Jenn, as well as Mary and the Saturday morning gals, for making us feel so welcome. You're all our "sistas!" It truly feels we're visiting friends when we come through the door. I'm sorry that I can give only an excellent rating since the meals we get are just so wonderful.

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you so much for writing us such an outstanding review, and for being such loyal customers these past 15 years!
Nothing pleases us more than when we create a bond with our customers, and you are the perfect example!
We strive for this type of connection with all of our customers whether through our food, service, atmosphere, or all of the above!
Thank you so much for your valuable patronage, as well as your continued support over the years.
We hope to see you back again soon. Hopefully for lunch next time!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Was driving around Attitash area and found this place. My kids, of course, loved the trains. Every time it came around my daughter would say "look there is the train". I had the pancakes which was yummy. My husband had the surf and turf egg benedict/ lobster and streak eggs benedict. He said it was delicious and decadent. The service was quick. Will definitely stop there again when up at the mountains.

Thank you so much for giving us a try, and writing us such an outstanding review!
We love to pleasantly surprise first time customers, and continue to keep up our high standards for their next visit back!
So happy to have another pleased family on board. Hope to see you all back again soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Excellent food, big serving, nothing has changed since I had been there almost 9+ yrs back. This place is one of the must visit places in the Conway - North Conway sector around the world famous Kancamagus Highway. I agree to past comments that the pancakes are good...I would grade them a notch higher. Service is fast but expect to be in the queue in case you drop by at a busy time.

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your outstanding review! We believe that consistency is important in order to run a successful business, and are always happy to hear when we are continuing to please new and returning customers alike.
We thank you again for your continued patronage, and hope to see you back around the area again soon for more pancakes!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Although I enjoyed this restaurant as a young child, as an adult I now look for quality over quantity. The steak and eggs that I ordered was more like a blob of fat with an over-cooked thin slice of meat, along with a water with questionable floating substances. I guess I just expected more from this place since it seemed so great as a child.

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of our establishment. I sincerely apologize that you had such a disappointing experience returning to our restaurant in your adult years. We get many return customers who came here as children, and now bring in families of their own.
We strive to keep our food and service quality toward the outstanding level, and never like to disappoint our customers.
Again, I am sorry for your "mediocre" meal, I hope that you will give us another try, and if you ever have an issue with your meal again, please don't hesitate to let your server or one of our other staff members know immediately so that we may rectify whatever issues that you have.
Happy Holidays and we hope to see you back again soon!