“Love this place”

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Glen
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Family owned and operated - in the heart of Mt. Washington Valley, New HampshireLocated in the White Mountains of New Hampshire at Jct. Rtes 16 & 302, our family-owned and operated restaurant has been serving home-style cooking since 1985.Generous portions at affordable prices, bring your healthy appetite! Glen Junction Restaurant is the place for both visitor and local alike. We serve up hearty delicious breakfasts all day long. Our spacious booths and tables, the kids love our small train that winds its way throughout the dining room. Our family caters to the comforts of your family. Plenty of room for large parties with our NEW Function Room Available for a private dining experience!Open 7 days a week - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We always stop in for breakfast before heading to the outlets. Best eggs ever and I love the crispy edge pancakes.

TomJannuzzi, Manager at Glen Junction, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

We are so pleased to hear that Glen Junction is always on your travel itinerary when journeying through the White Mountains. We know that there are plenty of other businesses along your way, and truly appreciate your patronage!

We take pride in our food and service and love to hear feedback from loyal customers like yourself. Thank you for taking the time to write us such an outstanding review, and we can't wait for you to join us for pancakes and eggs your next trip through!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast and I have to say it was great. The homefries were perfect and the waitress was very friendly and quick. My egg sandwich was done just right and even the bun was toasted. My fiance had the steak omlette and the steak was seasoned a little too much but other than that the food was great.

Thank you for letting us know how your experience with Glen Junction Restaurant was. We love hearing feedback from our customers, and always take note of any and all suggestions.

I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast and service, and are very happy to hear you approve of our new uniforms!! We have only had them for one week so far and already they have gotten outstanding reviews like your own!

We hope to see you back soon, and the steak omelet is already being improved!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

After posting a glowing review, this newer resident wanted to yet venture again to a breakfast haven in Jackson,NH...only to learn at the door that they were closed on this day as it was still the slow season...Determined, and getting hungrier by the minute, I ventured to a breakfast/lunch spot I should have visited much earlier...I'm glad I did....Glen Junction on this Wednesday, at 9:30 am, was nearly empty, with nary a guest to be found...As I entered the quirky spot filled with model trains, I was quickly greeted by a few smiling faces...Counter,booths,tables...all asking for my company, I sat myself...Sometimes when a restaurant is SO SLOW, the staff's concentration may wander, but I've got to say, the server was cheerful,helpful, and efficient, and I've never seen a meal come out so quick, and look so good...Devouring my omelet with all the fixins, I surprised my server by trying the pancakes...Again, the cook on duty had is "game on" hat ready, and it was as if he prepared it for his mother...As I was finishing, I finally saw a few regulars, all solo parties, talking baseball with the friendly servers, and settling in for what probably would be a solid breakfast...Kudos to the staff for keeping the energy level on such a slow shift!...I'll be back for sure.

2  Thank Bearsfriend

Thank you so much for venturing into our establishment, whether by chance or fate! We love when people are pleasantly surprised and satisfied with both their service, AND food. It is important for us to uphold our quality and efficiency here at Glen Junction, and we are all very pleased to see that you were so happy with both.

I would also like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback. Whether good, or bad reviews, we love to hear all of our customers' opinions so that we can continue to serve our customers as if they were our own mother...because sometimes it actually is our own moms!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a breakfast "must stop" when we are in the White Mountains, which is several times a year. Service is quick and friendly and the food plentiful and yummy. They can be very busy on weekends and during "the season", but it's worth it if you have to wait a bit. Definitely the pumpkin pancakes with maple cream are a must in the Fall and a full order is huge - save some for lunch. We always look for the sign that announces "they're back"! Enjoy! And please, look up when you are waiting for your food, there's a big choo-choo that runs on a track around the dining room. Great for the kids to watch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such an outstanding review! We love to hear feedback from our customers, especially the ones who come in regularly throughout the entire year!

We also LOVE the Pumpkin Pancakes, and always look forward to the time of year when we are able to go out and change our reader board to let you all know..."They're Back!!"

Can't wait for your next visit at the Glen Junction. In the meantime, feel free to come in and try our Summer Special: Our Belgian Waffle topped with our Homemade Oreo Cream!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went to the Glen Junction Restaurant in Glen, NH this afternoon for lunch, this is probably my 100th visit over the last 20 years. This restaurant has consistently offered great food, friendly service, and also very fast service! For someone looking for a quick lunch, they will have your food out to you within 5-10 minutes almost everytime!

They always have several specials every day. This is a breakfast and lunch place only, closing at 3pm every day, so good for a later lunch.

It's an attractive restaurant built on a railroad theme, there is a long lunch counter for singles to eat, plus many tables & booths, there is an overflow room that is used on weekends & summers when things can get very busy this vacation area.

I am not a typical breakfast person, but I do drive by this restaurant several times a week, and breakfast is a busy time (especially during vacation periods).

Everyone that works at the Glen Junction are always friendly and helpful -- great place and I highly suggest it!

First of all I want to thank you for your continued loyalty to our business. We appreciate your patronage every single time that you come in, whether it be your first or 100th meal with us!

It is nice to know that people recognize our continued effort in trying to constantly offer new and exciting specials for our customers every single day! I also appreciate that even though you are not a breakfast person typically, you have no problem finding delicious meals to enjoy on our menu.

Thank you again for your excellent review. We appreciate all our customers' feedback, and love hearing when we have done our job exceptionally well!