Open today: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place, especially for smaller children

We had a great time and great weather. My 7-year-old enjoyed the story book part much more than my... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
tracys2007
Atlantic City, New Jersey
via mobile
A New Hampshire Classic!

This was our first visit in many years and we were impressed with the cleanliness of the park and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
karji84
Conway, New Hampshire

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Glen
from $49.00
from $25.00
from $200.00
1,188 results
All reviews amusement park young children water rides all ages roller coaster santa's village my daughter bring your own great place for kids next year kids love great park antique cars whole family an adult small children took advantage
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Even though my oldest is closer to 10, we still went to Storyland this year, I think we went on the Dinosaur 10 times. I wish there were a few more rides for older children, so you can enjoy the park with children of mixed ages.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank CourtneyM1719
StoryL23, Manager at Story Land, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed the Roar-O-Saurus. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for two years now. We get season passes online during the Black Friday sale, and they more than pay for themselves for the number of times we visit. We love how clean and well kept story land is. You always see employees going around making sure the park stays clean. It can be very busy on weekends, we found it to be less crowded during the week. It would be nice if story land had more than one train running on those busy weekend days. More than once I had a very disappointed little boy on my hands when there was no room for him to go on the train. Other times we were there they had two trains running and it seemed that everyone who wanted to get on was able to. It would also be nice if they would not allow place holding in line. Hard to explain to your child why they had to stand in line and wait their turn when a parent stands in line and then has a whole group of kids cut in to get on and your child has to wait another round. They have air conditioned nursing/ changing areas that are awesome if you have little kids and the shows are nicely done. We love coming here and have already purchased our season passes for next year!

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you for reviewing Story Land, Beth! We appreciate your feedback, and we anticipate making some changes in the near future. We are glad you will be joining us again in 2019. See you then!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

Such a wonderful venue for families. Clean, organized and great staff. Very happy we went there with the kids.

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for reviewing the park, Danielle! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2018

I was terrified my child was going to lose her grip and potentially come out of the log ride. She and her brother were in the log in front of me so I could not hold onto her. I told them both to hold on tightly and told him to squeeze her with his legs when I saw the upcoming major drop. There were no seat belts/bars and the drop is severe. It is amazing some kid has not fallen out of that ride and gotten hurt (or perhaps it has)...

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank Dreamer747339
StoryL23, Manager at Story Land, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Good Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to review Story Land. Safety here at the park is our number one priority and the Bamboo Chutes is from a reputable ride manufacturer in which Story Land follows all ride manufacturer standards and regulations. The state of NH also inspects each ride here at the park every year to ensure they meet all safety standards. Throughout the season our well trained and certified maintenance department inspects and tests the ride every morning before operation to ensure it is safe for our guests. We understand every guest has a different threshold for thrill and we always recommend one views the ride prior to riding to ensure they want to ride and/or allow their children to ride. All children between 36" - 47" are required to ride with a responsible guest over the height of 48", it is up to each individual family to determine who over 48" is a responsible guest. We are always here to help make your experience the very best, please don't hesitate to call or email to discuss any questions you may have.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

As much as I didn't want to buy a Season's pass for the kiddies, I broke down and did it and I am glad we did. Just make sure you buy it on Black Friday after Thanksgiving. This place is great for children big and small. Many rides are age appropriate, so the little ones can ride without being left out. Story Land is just the right size for a park, not too big and not too small. If you get the Season's Pass and can go on a weekday, that is the best. Weekends are crowded, but the beauty of the pass is that you can go for a few hours when the kiddies are restless. Definitely buying another season's pass for next year.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank EnjoyFreePower

Thank you for reviewing the park! We look forward to seeing you again in 2019 :)